Duo Morning Charm, Liffey
Duo Lamplight Melody, Tigris

Royal Paladin:
Chaos Blade Seeker, Pelham

Kuro vi Lolitannia:
Thanks~

Devour:
Thank you for the hard work. ~ :D
Didn't even know about Pelhad, but he's quite, well, useless. He could potentialy be an exchange for SSD by dropping BBS's/Wingals/Margals and then recycling them and we all know how that goes into infinity. e.e

Orenji_Reiji:

--- Quote from: Devour on March 23, 2014, 07:27:22 PM ---Thank you for the hard work. ~ :D
Didn't even know about Pelhad, but he's quite, well, useless. He could potentialy be an exchange for SSD by dropping BBS's/Wingals/Margals and then recycling them and we all know how that goes into infinity. e.e

--- End quote ---
Pelhad combos well with Legions. Soul Blast the Legion Mate, place it to the deck as a cost of Legion activation and perform Legion.

Devour:

--- Quote from: vladmir97 on March 24, 2014, 04:54:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: Devour on March 23, 2014, 07:27:22 PM ---Thank you for the hard work. ~ :D

--- End quote ---
Pelhad combos well with Legions. Soul Blast the Legion Mate, place it to the deck as a cost of Legion activation and perform Legion.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, i know, i kinda pointed it out. xd
But yeah, i'll need to test it. i'm sure it'll be quite underused later on in the season since a lot of OP stuff is bound to be released, thusly, let's enjoy it while we can.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version