Battle area > Cardfight Vanguard Teams

Team Radiant Tales [R/T] [10 Year Anniversary] STILL KICKING

(1/513) > >>

Jai Hearts:

The eldest guild in the entire realm united with those they call there siblings in arms in and out of the guild, there radiance pierces the heavens as there bonds create a new saga.

Lead by The Crimson Lord of Infamy, they are

Radiant Tales

Theme song   : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB4bvAK__Ks
 Theme song 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ap2YItgD18
 Theme song 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWF-Ge1HMkg
 Theme song 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9annAvJ0dU

Radiant Lords

Spoiler
The Lords That Guide The Radiance

"The Infamous" Jai Hearts

"The Cleaner" Scrappy

"Trinity Flare" Chaosblazer

"Divine Judgement" Heavens

"Saber General" Shun Kurosaki

"Unforgotten Sovereign" Dranzer

"Unforgotten Brawler" Slazer

"The Blazing Line" Zen

"The Kings Avatar" Goldentime

"Vermilion Sage" Light Wizard

Radiant Braves

Spoiler
The Braves that Forge The Saga

"Lazy Dragon" Hiei

"Rush Dragon" Dracokid

"Umbra Child" Kurama

*Double Edge" Inazuma

"Assassin's meme" Kuro

"Child of Thunder " River

"The Red Commit" Barricade

"The Panty Thief" Furyu

Ash Shadow

Chips

Blaze

Senkakusei

kasmania

Zen

Ash Shadow

Abyss

Wanna Join ?
Message me Jai Hearts on here

Guild Law

1. Respect fellow members and fighters.

2. Starting infighting can result in being kicked from the team.

3. No multi teaming or fighting for other teams, you are only allowed to be on this one vanguard team.

4. Above all else have fun.

Crucible

SpoilerA daily challenge in which two subteams fight for supremacy for 30 days.

The goal is collect as many points as possible and in the end of the month, the team with the most points is crowned the champion

you gain points by doing the following:
-Challenging and defeating another player 1pt
(allowed once per day, a player who has already challenged one player my not challange that same person again for 1 days)

Hunter Related

-Challenging and defeating another player 1pt (allowed once per day, a player who has already challenged one player my not challange that same again for 1 days)

-winning a tournament 10pts

-Wining a gauntlet match  (2x total fighters)pts (fighting 3 opponents from the other team and winning)

- Bounty (a bounty player starts with 2pts to collect and gains +2pts for each fighter he defeats however if a bouty is not defeated by the set time he/she will gain the points from his/her bounty.)

-Rival:defeat challenge an opponent to a best of 3 match with 3 different clans 5pts (once a day)

-*IF a fighter who has less then 50 points Defeat one with 50 or more points gain x2 points (does not apply to bank matches)

- Bank : Two players my bet points as long as they are able to bet the same amount. The winner receives all the points and the loser will lose the points he has bet

Team Battle Related

-Fighting in a team battle 1pt, winning gets you 1pt

-Have Fought in and have not been eliminated from a tb 1pt

-Being the fighter to play the last match in a team battle 1pt

-Sweeping all members of a team (3x total victory)pts

-If all members in a team battle are from the same team (2pts to each members)pts

Crucible With Other Teams

Spoiler Hunter Related

-Challenging and defeating another player 1pt (allowed once per day, a player who has already challenged one player my not challange that same again for 1 days)

-winning a tournament 10pts

-Wining a gauntlet match  (x2 total fighters)pts (fighting 3 opponents from the other team and winning, if one fighter from the other team wins they recieve 1pt each)

- Bounty (a bounty player starts with 2pts to collect and gains +2pts for each fighter he defeats however if a bouty is not defeated by the set time he/she will gain the points from his/her bounty.)

-Rival:defeat challenge an opponent to a best of 3 match with 3 different clans 5pts (once a day and you cant challenge the person you rivaled to a single match)

-*IF a fighter who has less then 50 points Defeat one with 50 or more points gain x2 points (does not apply to bank matches)

- Bank : Two players my bet points as long as they are able to bet the same amount. The winner receives all the points and the loser will lose the points he has bet

Team Battle Related

-Fighting in a team battle 1pt, winning gets you 1pt

-Have Fought in and have not been eliminated from a tb 1pt

-Being the fighter to play the last match in a team battle 1pt

-Sweeping all members of a team (3x total victory)pts

Banners and Images

Spoiler

Umer~:
Good Luck JAi

Jai Hearts:

--- Quote from: [T-UL]Umer on September 06, 2014, 08:33:35 AM ---Good Luck JAi

--- End quote ---

thanks man.

didnt know making a team was so hard. so many people have bad blood and when you are looking for the most active players you get involve in some real shizz.

Spectre Diamond:
All those members in one day...I feel so outclassed right. Still good luck with the team.

Jai Hearts:

--- Quote from: Diamond Rune on September 06, 2014, 10:19:18 AM ---All those members in one day...I feel so outclassed right. Still good luck with the team.

--- End quote ---

Dia i was working on this for two months and let me tell you it wasnt easy. i picked the most active fighters and allowed them to be and other teams if they want to because i wanted to make this team the most active one in area. in fact anyone can join as long as you are someone that is active when you can and not someone thats a trouble maker.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version