Cardfight!! Vanguard > CF!!V Discussion

Standard Fighting Rules and Card rulings

<< < (12/14) > >>

Lucius:
yeah as Long as the conditions are met he gets +3k per moved card

Lucius:
added Resist to the Game mechanics hope the Explanation is ok.

Resist: any opponent's effect with "choose" on the sentence cannot choose units with Resist skills, othersays it cannot be retired, locked, binded or lose power by most of the Cards. Note that Cards with mass-retire/lock/bind skills can still destroy them. And Kagero Units that have the abilty to retire a whole column also work if the Opponent chooses a unit that can be Chosen. Resist doesn't seem to include the Hand so Cards from the Hand can still be binded/discarded even with resist-skill. SP Witch skills also work against "Resist" Units because they don't choose the unit itself but the RC it is on. They can still be deleted.

Doctor Who:

--- Quote from: lucius on December 13, 2014, 11:29:40 AM ---added Resist to the Game mechanics hope the Explanation is ok.

Resist: any opponent's effect with "choose" on the sentence cannot choose units with Resist skills, othersays it cannot be retired, locked, binded or lose power by most of the Cards. Note that Cards with mass-retire/lock/bind skills can still destroy them. And Kagero Units that have the abilty to retire a whole column also work if the Opponent chooses a unit that can be Chosen. Resist doesn't seem to include the Hand so Cards from the Hand can still be binded/discarded even with resist-skill. SP Witch skills also work against "Resist" Units because they don't choose the unit itself but the RC it is on. They can still be deleted.

--- End quote ---
So, in other words, the Resist skill is just a smoke screen of invincibility... typical TCG.

Cherry:
I mean, it's not like it's a bait and switch.

Resist actually does work.

ein87:
I have a couple of questions abaout the timing of "When this unit attack":

Question 1:
1- I attack with "Ambitious Spirit Revenger, Cormac" in Legion.
2-I activate the AUTO effects, I read that you can activate in any order if they activate at the same time, so I choose to activate first the second AUTO, giving her 3k of power, then I activate the 1st AUTO, retire the boost unit behind her.
My doubt is that if the boost unit is retired, then Cormac do not get the boost, right??

Question 2:
1-I attack with "Metalborg Sin Buster" in Legion, and rest it.
2-I choose boost with "MEtalborg Black doctor", and rest it.
3-I choose apply the AUTO effect of Sin Buster.
My doubt: accord to the rulings, first is resolved the "When this unit attack", before the add of power of the boosting unit behind, so in this case, the effect AUTO of Sin Buster do not apply??

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english, is not my native language.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version