Battle area > Community

Sportsmanship doesn't exist anymore

(1/4) > >>

AllHailBlobs:
I have seen way too many people who won't say gg after the game ends, start to bad talk the opponent, and will rage quit if they are grade locked.
Please don't be like this people and please don't take the game too serious to the point where you get angry at your opponent. Especially do not be rude in game because I'm sure no one wants to play against someone who pissed off.

[SE] Tidus:
I don't think most people like myself want to see someone be patronising if they felt the match was too one sided like myself.

I never say gg unless it was a legit one.
Grade locks are common and will annoy players so we can expect more to happen.

Nothing you can do about emotion to a game that people love and enjoy.

LaFlaga(Nick):
Good sportmanship is great, but, as Sinon said it comes down to the game itself. I never say good game when grade locked as to put it simply, it was not a good game, if the game is good I'll comment, if it was a decent game I'll say well played or something.

Rank Up:
well sportsmanship or lie... I dont like lying people) Said gg, when game was actually good, though)

Cherry:
People becoming upset over Gradelocks is natural. When it comes to testing a deck, it's frustrating to keep playing when you can't even test the main purpose of the deck: the boss and how everything else functions with it. Otherwise, you're playing a mostly vanilla rush if you can even get the rest of the units to throw on the field. Most of the time, people will just be drawing triggers.

"gg" is either saying it was a good game or a way of saying thanks for the fight. It's not really patronizing if they don't say it until they start badmouthing. Unless they beat a cheater or a foul mouth hooligan; I've never understood why others would want to sling insults at other people for just playing the game. Some people do it to fool around, but they'd only do that privately. It's clearly vile nature to outright insult another player when they did nothing morally wrong, or these people puff out their chests, screech "Final Turn" when the opponent has 1 card in hand and 5 damage, then go around talking like they're the best player ever and the opponent was terrible.

It's why saying "Final Turn" can get you disqualified in official tournaments. It's supposed to prevent this kind of attitude.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version