Battle area > Community

Introduce Yourself!

(1/40) > >>

UnknownKIRA:
Welcome to the Area Forum! We hope you enjoy your stay! New members, make a post here to introduce yourself and say a little bit. For example, what clan(s) you play. I hope we can all form a great community!

-Yata

ヤタ:
Welcome to the forum Kira :3 I hope we can get along! Enjoy your time.

UnknownKIRA:
Thank you Yata. I really do hope this forum will improve. I also really like your signature haha.
No sarcasm here don't worry.

Jai Hearts:
yo kira im the infamouse Jai of Hearts.

i hope we can be good friends and even better rivals.

Devour:

--- Quote from: Jai Of Hearts on May 01, 2014, 10:24:45 AM ---yo kira im the infamouse Jai of Hearts.

--- End quote ---

You ain't infamous. I remember you from CFC and i've gotta shatter that illusion, sorry.
We're all just cardfighters, nothing more, nothing less.

Anyways, i guess i sould do this to, i guess:

- Hey there people. The name's Devour, short for Darkness_Devour (my Byond key) and short for both is Dev. I've started playing this game somewhere during summer 2011, back when Cardfight Capital was around. Honestly, i didn't start out as a super-cool-awesome cardfighter. I was like everyone else, and that's the reason everyone should try hard. I did, and i achieved stuff. Bringing it to a shorter version i was a part of a few excellent teams, of which i led 2, Dragonic Demise [DD] and Xros Heart [XH]. That's mainly the reason why i made Xiphoid Flare [XF], and i beleive we can achieve greatness, like i did with Dragonic Demise. I've made quite a nice ammount of good friends on CFC, with which i'm still in contact, and most of them play on CFA. Now i'm a moderator here, and i help the cardfight community whenever i can, be it translating cards from japanese, building decks for others or criticising their own builds to make them better. The point is, you can do anything. Just try hard and give it some time.~
That's it from me,

- Devour.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version