Battle area > Community

Lack of competition

(1/1)

Rob:
Okay, I realise that the title sounds rude and like I have an ego problem, however that's not what I mean.

I'll explain, I'm a pretty long term player on CFA now (pretty much since it started) yet this is my first ever forum post. I recently came back from a pretty long break and was quite saddened to see that a lot of the people that I used to play with, have become "bored" and are planning on quitting. I personally think that this is due to a huge lack of competition. I didn't really feel as though the tournaments section was the place for this, as it seems to be the community I need to reach out to.

What I'm asking is for any creative minds, that could maybe help me sort out tournaments and the like. I only ask because sometimes what seem like good ideas may end up needing a 2nd or 3rd opinion; if you feel as though you could maybe help or whatever, get in touch with me on here via PM or on Skype.

Spoiler Skype: Aqua Force Leader Rob
ugly, long haired guy is the one you're looking for

Agame:

--- Quote from: Rob on January 08, 2015, 08:18:48 PM ---Okay, I realise that the title sounds rude and like I have an ego problem, however that's not what I mean.

I'll explain, I'm a pretty long term player on CFA now (pretty much since it started) yet this is my first ever forum post. I recently came back from a pretty long break and was quite saddened to see that a lot of the people that I used to play with, have become "bored" and are planning on quitting. I personally think that this is due to a huge lack of competition. I didn't really feel as though the tournaments section was the place for this, as it seems to be the community I need to reach out to.

What I'm asking is for any creative minds, that could maybe help me sort out tournaments and the like. I only ask because sometimes what seem like good ideas may end up needing a 2nd or 3rd opinion; if you feel as though you could maybe help or whatever, get in touch with me on here via PM or on Skype.

Spoiler Skype: Rob-Williamson
ugly, long haired guy is the one you're looking for
--- End quote ---
Well I think it's also people uncooperative and rules and ideas clash within games usually causing arguments, that is just people.
I usually think (boy i say that a lot) that we need to 'take a step back' and go to season 1 and season 2 and work up from there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version