Cardfight!! Vanguard > Cardfight!! Vanguard Anime Discussion

Whatever happened to Emi in G?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Tipy67:

--- Quote from: Cherry on January 28, 2015, 10:46:34 PM ---Future Emi was already seen in one of the endings, I'm not sure why people don't know what she's going to look like in G.

Kamui either stopped chasing her or Emi rejected him when he finally asked her out, which resulted in him looking toward his job for solace.

The Bermuda Triangle G-EB is in the future, so Emi should be showing up eventually unless they choose not to advertise Bermudas again.

--- End quote ---

I hope they drop Bermuda im sorry but there like the 3 or 4th most supported clan hence the name Bermuda Oversupported Triangle

Lucius:

--- Quote from: Tipy67 on April 12, 2015, 02:04:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cherry on January 28, 2015, 10:46:34 PM ---Future Emi was already seen in one of the endings, I'm not sure why people don't know what she's going to look like in G.

Kamui either stopped chasing her or Emi rejected him when he finally asked her out, which resulted in him looking toward his job for solace.

The Bermuda Triangle G-EB is in the future, so Emi should be showing up eventually unless they choose not to advertise Bermudas again.

--- End quote ---

I hope they drop Bermuda im sorry but there like the 3 or 4th most supported clan hence the name Bermuda Oversupported Triangle

--- End quote ---
where does all this hate for beautiful mermaids come from? if you ask me BT should never stop getting Support :3 . Also it isn't even that much supported since there are about 8-9 Clans that are more supported than them.

Cherry:
Don't swear.

Bermuda Triangle is pretty well supported, but it still isn't as ridiculous or milked as Paladins and Dragons. They're fine as they are.

Tipy67:
Im sorry for swearing but with all the Prism support i dont think they need anymore

Lucius:

--- Quote from: Tipy67 on April 12, 2015, 02:46:41 PM ---Im sorry for swearing but with all the Prism support i dont think they need anymore

--- End quote ---
so you think Clans with a lot Cards shouldn't be supported anymore?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version