Battle area > Tournaments

A new tourney is on the horizon

(1/18) > >>

skunkwitch:
I really love CFA, and so I decided to do a random tourney for no reward WHAT SO EVER!
Isn't that exciting?!

This Tourney shall start on Saturday May 24rd at Noon!!!!! That is UTC/GMT -5!!!!! The deadline to sign up is midnight on May 23nd!!! The location is in the Card Shop!!
Here are da rules:PLEASE OH PLEASY PLEASE READ THESE RULES OTHERWISE YOU ARE SCREWED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. OCG rulings and restrictions must be followed (even if you are an English player).
Here is a link to restrictions if you already do not know them: http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Banned,_Restricted_and_Limited_Cards

2. This is a single elimination tournament. Best of 1 game. There will be a loser's bracket though.
The winner of that bracket will face the winner of the winners bracket for 1st place and all the braggin' rights! YEAH!!
Here is the link to the challonge tourney bracket: *will post one once the specified number of people have signed up*

3. There is a MINIMUM of 16 players allowed for this tourney to start. But any number of people may sign up! The more the merrier, am i right?

4. Once enough people have signed up, I will post a Date and Time (Central Standard) for when this tournament will start. As well as an end date and time for you to fight your opponent by. If you are not able to fight your opponent by that date and time, contact me at my information below. We will sort it it out if and when you contact me.

5. You are allowed to use clan of your choosing, and any legal cards of your choosing. As long as your deck contains no more or less than 50 cards and no more or less than 16 triggers. I know that in CFA they alert you once you start a fight if your opponent has more or less than 16 triggers. If you find that your opponent does not follow any of these rules please screenshot it as proof and contact me with the screenshot.

6. Please follow the rules of common courtesy. Say hi (or something like that) to your opponent and please do not use curse words or even acronyms for curse (EX: BS=Bull****). If you lose or win a game do so we grace. Don't be upset or be braggin' that you won or lost a game. If you want to be those things, just say gg and run away and be like that underneath your covers.

7. Comment down below for nothing else besides either questions or the following applications for this tourney:
IGN (in game name): *insert*
Clan you are using: *insert*

8. You are allowed to use legion as many times as you want in a game, not sure if this is against any official rules or not so let me know if it is.
Contact me (in case of reasons state above or anything about the tourney):
Email: brony2onda@gmail.com
Deviantart page: brony2.deviantart.com

That is all
I honestly hope that this works out
You will know you are accepted once your name is below in the list of people who have join thus far
Just in case anyone asks, this is my first time hosting any tournament, irl or online.
List of Participants:
1. Deiske (Kagero)
2. NextGenNick (Nova Grappler)
3. Zionga (Tachikaze)
4. Daigunder (OTT)
5. Lolizzz (Bermuda)
6. txmachina (Spike Brothers)
7. [XHRT]SMILE (Angel Feather)
8. Doctor Who (Neo Nectar) *Must choose what clan you are using b4 the deadline to sign up*
9. Raijin (Megacolony)
10. strtegistjdb (Great Nature) *putting you down as this so it makes it easier for me*
11. [CR]Yata (Neo Nectar)
12. [Ds]Skzlimitz (narukami)
13. Cloudz (Dark Irregulars)
14. [XF] Damba (Shadow paladin)
15. [T-QK] kamui (shadow paladin)
16. [T-QK] XGladX (link Joker)
17. {T-Zero}Lucius (Tachikaze)
18. Hunter Serge (Link Joker)
19. FTLol (Spike Brothers)
20. Kirakiri (D Police)
21. ventus (shadow paladins)
22.[T.CC]KatsCaps (genesis)
23. Patrickzzz (neo nectar)

*OH YEAH!!!!!1 Let's keep this up and see if we can get to 25!!!!1*

FTLol:

--- Quote from: Brony2 on April 28, 2014, 07:47:28 PM ---5. You are allowed to use clan of your choosing, and any legal cards of your choosing. As long as your deck contains no more or less than 50 cards, no more or less than 16 triggers, and 1 non-trigger grade 0 to be your SV.

--- End quote ---

You know, That kind of kills a certain deck.

--- Quote from: Brony2 on April 28, 2014, 07:47:28 PM ---7. Comment down below for nothing else besides either questions or the following applications for this tourney:
IGN (in game name): *insert*
Clan you are using: *insert*

*the reason for age is cause I would like to have competitive games, and not just some guy in his 30s defeating a 5 year old who just bought his 1st TD*

--- End quote ---

Well, some people (me included) might not want to tell their age, either because they think their too old or too young.

And I'd like there to be a set time for this so i'll know if I have the time or not.

That's it really, other than that I have no objections.

--- Quote from: Rem ---And sorry for my bad english.
--- End quote ---

skunkwitch:

--- Quote ---You know, That kind of kills a certain deck.
--- End quote ---

I seriously have no idea what deck your talking about. 16 triggers, and 50 cards is what is required for a CF deck. And I am saying  AT LEAST 1 non-trigger grade 0 for SV

--- Quote ---Well, some people (me included) might not want to tell their age, either because they think their too old or too young.

And I'd like there to be a set time for this so i'll know if I have the time or not.
--- End quote ---

I can understand both of those points. The tourney is probably gonna be sometime in the middle of may. For the age, I see what you mean that might be a bit to personal. I'm just going to take it out completly.

ヤタ:
What about Lozenge Magus? e.e
Or Battleraizer for that matter. I would remove that restriction, or make it so that you can have triggers as your First Vanguard if you want to.

Devour:
Please specify a time at which the tournament starts. Otherwise, you won't have a lot of participants. I'll enter this a an official rulling from now on since people don't understand how hosting works, as it seems. I highly suggest that you read the rules already set in order to create your own rules. Sorry if you've written the time already, but i didn't notice it so far.

- Devour

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version