Battle area > Community

Favorite Clans

(1/7) > >>

Sirvat:
Bored xD Well here is a little why.

Spoiler1st:Oracle Think Tank is my favorite of all clans, because of its high defense, and the ability to end the game. I like to play with a full hand xD
2nd: Granblue, it has pretty good def and allowes me to bring back rear guards xD.
3nd: Shadow Paladin, because it also fits my personality, but is more aggressive.

[/color]

Ibuki Kouji:
GOLD PALADIN BECAUSE OF THE NEW STRIDE WHICH CAN UNLOCK CARDS :D WHICH LOOKS VERY COOL AND GOOD TO ME :D

[MK]Mana:
Saw this, thought I would give it a try o3o

Spoiler1st: AF- because of their balanced playstyle and also it really intrigues me on how they replace the cards in damage just like that o3o
2nd: OTT: because I fell in love when I saw susanoo and oohirume <3 also being that their playstyle is really defensive and stuff o3o
3rd: DPolice- they were the first clan that clanged on to me when I played to CFA,  excluding DI of course, I still love them but, I don't even see why I play them still :/

colonel830303:
Here's my top 3 fav:

Spoiler1st: Genesis - Genesis has become my No.1 fav because Minerva's art is just...gorgeous. I also like their playstyle of generating massive VG column via soul blasting while crit spamming your opponent to death.

2nd: SP (Revengers) - A really aggro and versatile clan. Basically it has everything you can think of (Field Nuke/Sup Call/Restand). Also, I tend to sack a lot of triggers most of the time when I'm playing it.

3rd: Kagero - This is a really close call along with RP as they both revolves around generating card advantage in different ways, but I will give this spot to Kagero as Overlord likes me more than Thing Saver does.

Seiryuu:
1. Shadow Paladin - Just 1 simple word, Sacrifice
2. Megacolony - Simply because they do what I love. Torturing.
3. Tachikaze - *points at Shadow Paladin* 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version