Battle area > Team Section

Team Fight Formats

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jai Hearts:
i like the name round out but it feel like there is a better name, but untill we find a better name is will change it to round out.

everyone will submit a name and we will vote on friday till monday.

now if anyone has an idea for a format but need a little help with it post it here, we will give you credit for its creation and input.

ShadowCM:
Like that new concept you created. Instead of roundoff I think Roulette sounds more fitting.

Jai Hearts:
while roulette is a good name it does not fit it since roulette is more random.

however it does sound good for if instead of keeping the order of the people that already fight the teams can send who ever they want out next.

hmm think im gonna putt that down as a 4th format. thanks for the name.

Rank Up:
yo, to all. I have an idea of new Team Battle format, which was proposed by Raynhour from russian community. Call it "Reverse Gunslinger". The only difference between Gunslinger and "Reverse Gunslinger" is that if Player A wins Player B, Player B continues to play, while Player A will not play in this TB anymore. If all your team members won a fight, your team is winner.

[ER] Patrickzzz:

--- Quote from: Expy on June 02, 2015, 04:05:05 PM ---yo, to all. I have an idea of new Team Battle format, which was proposed by Raynhour from russian community. Call it "Reverse Gunslinger". The only difference between Gunslinger and "Reverse Gunslinger" is that if Player A wins Player B, Player B continues to play, while Player A will not play in this TB anymore. If all your team members won a fight, your team is winner.

--- End quote ---

That is... weird. But interesting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version