Buddyfight > FCB Discussion

Card of the week

(1/3) > >>

Sirvat:
Hey, I think we should have a card of the week.  I will be starting it off with a card that I think can decided a match. Anyone can send a card to me with a analysis why u think it should be the card of the week, and I will post it.  I also will answer any and all question you have about the ruling or cards, if I can. Share with me what you think.

Great Fate, Frozen Stars

Flavor Text:
History has stopped. The world, frozen. For the sake of the new world.

Type: Spell
World: Legend World
Attribute: Star
Ability / Effect:
[Cast Cost] [Pay 2 gauge]
[Set] (This card remains on the field.)
If there are 《Star》 on your left and right, nullify all abilities of cards on your opponent's field and in the soul of your opponent's cards.
The abilities of this cards cannot be nullified.
You can only set one "Great Fate, Frozen Stars" on your field.

Sirvat:

I sometimes come across the problems when theirs no Secret Sword cards to fit the situation in my deck, because of me filling my gauge. With this card you will be able to reuse Secret Sword cards that you have already use, or ones that are in your hand. Its a amazing card if your build your deck around Lethal formation Secret Sword cards. If I had to rate this card it would get a 10/10

Ibuki Kouji:
Where you getting these card of the week from? If I'm sure this one is the current card of the week
The "Card of the Week" of the week is
Armorknight Cerberus "A"!Abilities
[Call Cost] [Pay 1 gauge]
【Act】 If you have 5 life or less, you may put this card from the field into the soul of your 《Weapon》.
If this card is in the soul of your 《Weapon》, that 《Weapon》 gets critical+2.
[Act] "Roaring Charge!" If this card is in the soul of your 《Weapon》, you may pay 3 gauge. If you do, for this turn, that 《Weapon》 gets critical+3.

HunterSerge:

--- Quote from: Ibuki Kouji on March 04, 2015, 10:10:53 PM ---Where you getting these card of the week from? If I'm sure this one is the current card of the week

--- End quote ---

He's just selecting them himself. There is no official Card of the Week. That's just the Wiki Staff's selected Card of the Week. Not official.

Ibuki Kouji:

--- Quote from: HunterSerge on March 05, 2015, 03:06:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ibuki Kouji on March 04, 2015, 10:10:53 PM ---Where you getting these card of the week from? If I'm sure this one is the current card of the week

--- End quote ---

He's just selecting them himself. There is no official Card of the Week. That's just the Wiki Staff's selected Card of the Week. Not official.

--- End quote ---

OK. Didn't knew that before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version