Battle area > Team Section

[LFT] - Looking for Teammates!

<< < (3/46) > >>

Ren «Я»:

--- Quote from: Blue_Flare on April 10, 2015, 12:04:57 AM ---hey there names Blue_flare im looking for a team to join so i have other fighters to talk to and cardfight left the game for awhile and need new friends to get back into it looking for a decent team with good people in it p.s thanks for taking the time to read my post and have a good day

--- End quote ---

If u have skype u can add me and I could test u since I'm already recruiting 2-3 as we speak.

Luffyfanboy96:
 Hello. My name is luffyfanboy 96, and I'm looking for a good team to join. I haven't played the game in 2 years so I suck. lol. Looking for a team who can help me get better while having fun at the same time.. :)

Ren «Я»:

--- Quote from: Luffyfanboy96 on April 11, 2015, 09:02:22 PM --- Hello. My name is luffyfanboy 96, and I'm looking for a good team to join. I haven't played the game in 2 years so I suck. lol. Looking for a team who can help me get better while having fun at the same time.. :)

--- End quote ---

Hm I could test you if u have skype
Team page = http://cardfight-wiki.ru/areafor/index.php/topic,1768.0.html

Has mine on it.

Luffyfanboy96:
I think I have a skype but forgot it I think. Would we have to video call or anything? Because I'm using hotspot data and skype doesn't exactly agree with that lol

Ren «Я»:

--- Quote from: Luffyfanboy96 on April 11, 2015, 09:38:25 PM ---I think I have a skype but forgot it I think. Would we have to video call or anything? Because I'm using hotspot data and skype doesn't exactly agree with that lol

--- End quote ---

Nope just would require skype for the team chat. No calls

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version