Main Forum > Administration Center

Change Log

(1/3) > >>

Rank Up:
In this topic I, or other mods will notify you about changes in rules, bans, and etc.

Rank Up:

* Swearing in chat or forum now is not allowed in any form.
* Slight changes to Ban Appealing. You can read it in Cardfight Area Client, Forum & Chat Rules topic (4th post).

Moe Shinkō:
Reposting it here; April 1st most concerning WP.

Even though most users got their WP's on March, I love this community and would've wanted to lower their WP's if I had the authority to on my birthday which was quite warm and welcoming, thank you for that ^^ but I couldn't, So the least I can do is be lenient on certain users who got their WP's even this month and haven't broken any rules recently. Some even got their lowered by 2.

Lowered Warning Points of following users who have been good: Leobwin, Ren R, SilentHonorsGallaeon, Rebornthunder, FlamingEngin, Fei Yen, Baeksoon, jaffs, vDhan, BeastlyEwok, akobyan1, EmperorPenguin90, katscaps.

Please try to use this opportunity as a turning point and become good so its completely removed by July. It would sadden me to see few of you at high to get banned but if push comes to shove, I might have to see it happen.

Thank you for being co-operative and helping out! Also thank you Ren R for providing me screenshots and helping me out occasionally.

Rank Up:

* Swearing is now allowed in censored form again.

Rank Up:
Some forum changes:

* Post maximum length is now 40000 symbols, up from 20000.
* Topics now become old after 60 days, down from 120.
* Number of topics per page is now 15, down from 20
* New Category with two new boards was created for non-vg or -buddy conversations. Dunno, why there was not such boards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version