Battle area > Card Questions

How does it feel to play GP?

(1/2) > >>

Hope:
Yo, this Hope, Former Gold Paladin Leader from GSE here.

I haven't been feeling very confident in playing with Gold Paladins, though, I am returning to Oracle Think Tank by the end of the month,
I want to hear what others feel when playing with the clan.

A good feeling or bad feeling?

What does the clan lack in your opinion?

Compared to other clans, what do you feel when using it?

What are it's strengths and weaknesses?

What should a basic Gold Paladin deck achieve?

Those are just a few ideas, you don't have to talk about them, I am open to any response with this and I'm hoping this kind of discussion will help with everyone improving and cleaning up their playstyle with one of my favorite clans.

This kinda of info will help me decided as well as others if this is the clan for them or not.
Thanks guys!

---- Also, other clan leaders I am encouraging you to post in this section as well.

Even if you don't main GP or even have only used them like once your opinion is legit in my eyes so don't afraid to voice it.

Agame:
Well I'm a noob
but what I understand is that has quick field setup.
One of the weaknesses I found was it can have a bad field because it's unexpected superior calls

[ER] Patrickzzz:
It lacks a new Garmore...

Moe Shinkō:
I rarely play them but when I have, I always had fun and they always seemed powerful. I started this clan with Gancelot Zenith build.

What I like about GP is their quick field setup and synergy. Each card keeps chaining to the other which I like, I like doing combo's and everything linking, having that makes me feel confident my deck is complete.

GP is a very fun clan imo but the only reason I don't like to play it is because you rely too much on the top 3 card checks and praying to get what you want. Sure Zorron and catchgal fix that but... you know, that bothers me.

Kisaragi Zane:
-DISCLAIMER- First: I'm currently sick so my mind is a bit juggled at the moment and uh not a GP-expert q.q. -DISCLAIMER OVER-
Out of all of the Paladins, I like Golds the most. I feel that Royals are a bit straight forward and Shadows are too much of a "win.dek" (No offense to shadows or royals users. I also like both Royals and Shadows). But I feel like Golds are more versatile which is why I like them from Ezel, to Pellinore, to Spectral Duke and Chromejailer, Liberators and even Bluish Flames.

When I use them it keeps me entertained, similar to how I play Aqua Force, always adapting to what I have in both hand, deck, and field. I'm not sure what Golds really would need in all honesty. Compared to the other paladins, they have a lot of versatility so you can do some crazy shenanigans with them while also maintaining an early field. To me, that versatility is a major strength: I've seen people tech Pellinore in rather 'new' stuff. They do chain calling which can also increase the field and they also have the ability to gain power for each chain call. I don't think they have any obvious weaknesses outside of huge CB usage but that can be said for all clans although the problem with this is that no CB means no calling and no calling means your field is rather vulnerable for retire, however -shrugs-.

I think a basic Gold Paladin deck should aim to overwhelm their opponent while maintaining their resources, having a very strong and powerful field by their endgame. Which, all of the Gold Paladins are able to achieve. Spectral Duke, Chromejailer, Pellinore's superior ride and limit break, Any of the Ezel's, Liberator Alfred, Gancealot Zenith, and Monarch Alfred, even the new Bluish Flames: they all have the ability to overwhelm the opponent and push the match to end game. But I personally think GP is a very powerful clan that have very small weaknesses but can overpower almost any clan even rival paladins.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version