Main Forum > Administration Center

Regarding the ban subject.

(1/4) > >>

Sinon~:
I have been issued a 3 WP ban because of the accusation of "disobeying orders"

All I have requested after being told to stop complaining in which I did was to why I was banned from hosting tournaments when Expy isn't the person who is hosting the Grade System Event in which I had approval from Hope to do so.

From numerous screens below I have been threatened with WP for simply wanting an explanation and I am being harshly treated as this isn't the first time that he has given me blind WP for his own satisfaction which I'm being led to believe due to recent events.

From certain screens below. I have provided the rest to other moderators to look through.

Plus in one screen it seems that Expy have taken to breaking his own rules.

Soft Offenses

Soft Offense are offenses that usually give the person at fault 1 WP. They are not extreme but are still against the rules. The list of Soft Offenses are as follows:

Spamming (Flooding chat multiple messages, 5+ under a minute)

You can see that on one of the screens below provided.

I want a proper clarification on this ban.
I have asked for a reason and was not given one. All I get is threats of a WP and an afk without being told of why I am not allowed to host a Tournament.

Thank you for reading and hopefully get a response soon.

Cherry:
I'm not quite understanding the situation in full.

You being banned from hosting for the time being is due to your failure to keep tournaments you started going. You have a reasonable excuse for the Christmas tournament, but that really doesn't help your case of being a reliable tourney host. Your recent FICA Roundout was given suspicion for having no real date, which you could have waited until your rota to post so it wouldn't have led to believe you would possibly drop the event from having no idea when to bother with it.

That was just suspicion though.

Expy, there's no reason to WP-ban for this if you couldn't give Sinon this explanation at the very least.

Sinon~:

--- Quote from: Cherry on April 11, 2015, 10:40:29 AM ---I'm not quite understanding the situation in full.

You being banned from hosting for the time being is due to your failure to keep tournaments you started going. You have a reasonable excuse for the Christmas tournament, but that really doesn't help your case of being a reliable tourney host. Your recent FICA Roundout was given suspicion for having no real date, which you could have waited until your rota to post so it wouldn't have led to believe you would possibly drop the event from having no idea when to bother with it.

That was just suspicion though.

Expy, there's no reason to WP-ban for this if you couldn't give Sinon this explanation at the very least.

--- End quote ---

Yes I could do that but my work rota is very very sceptical as I could easily be called in and would have been very short notice. Hence why I wanted to plan for it in advance and then notify people once it has been sorted.

I have yet to have a day off work in the past fortnight ever since I started so yes I had no chance to. I recall not being able to do one certain event and that was my fault on laziness to do so.

But not being given a reason and just threats of WP-Ban leading into a week ban for this. I'm sorry but the whole thing is pathetic as it has been given to me before and its leading to suspicion over judgement of handling these kind of things as a simple explanation can have resolved this without going into this kind of mess.

Fei Yen:
Even though i'm not involved in this nor its my business, i see the need for me to speak up in this matter because i see this as an unfair treatment.

From what i see, I do not think that the WP is necessary especially since no valid explanation whatsoever was given. I find it unfair to ban an individual when that individual is trying to make cardfight area more active. If sinon really is not trustworthy to host an event, then just pm, explain why, and find a more suitable host. I believe had the actions above been done, there will be no conflict on the chatango in the first place. I do feel that explanation is really required here, because this treatment is really rude.

Anyway, thanks for listening, i know i'm an outsider in this matter but i really want to see the area active and the forum to be more friendly.

Kisaragi Zane:
I really don't think that this situation was handled very properly. Granted I understand why Sinon wouldn't be able to host tournaments from previous issues but there really wasn't much of an explanation towards Sinon regarding it hence why Sinon was inquiring and hopefully trying to explain why this scenario would've been different. The whole "complaining" comment wasn't really needed and really made this situation one-sided at all followed w/ a ban.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version