Fanfic: A Eternal Mates Suffering

(1/2) > >>

Winds~:
Rated C for crappy

A Eternal Mates Suffering by Winds~
Rated C for crappy writing skills
May be sad and a tree might grow in your eye

Pant pant pant

Kai stopped running and looked behind him, nothing but a pitch black hallway and not a single sound could be heard. Kai shakes his head ” No. My mates told me to never look back. ” He began running up the tall stairs

" I must trust my mates. "

Kai could see a bit of light ahead

" Right now they are fighting the Quatre Knights. "

The light has now lit up his face

" They opened a path for me. To Aichi. "

Kai was now at the peak of the castle, exhausted Kai collapses on the cold marble floors.

Tack tack tack

Kai opens his eyes, his eyes burst open and rises to his hands and knees looking up. It was Aichi.

" Aichi! Do you—- do you remember me and your friends? "

Kai didn’t need words, Aichi’s smile was enough

" Aichi.. finally…. you’re saf—— "

Just before their hands could touch, Aichi turns into sand. Fine golden sand slowly slips through Kai’s hands.

Ahhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhh

Kai clasped his knees, he couldn’t stop shaking from shock. Slow footsteps came closer behind him.

" Ah, what a terrible sight. "

Kai looked behind him, it was Aichi except… it felt like it wasn’t really him. He felt a cold chill down his spine just by being near him.

" That was his kind and cheerful side. You could say it could be his positive feelings "

Aichi bent down till he was head to head with Kai

" Just as I am his negative feelings. A form made from Greed, Fear, Despair and Pain "

" Did—- did the Void do this to you? "

Aichi rose back up and fell back onto his throne

" You guessed right! The Voids power and PSYqualia both couldn’t exist in the same body… as a result it split us into two forms… and you know who’s fault it is? "

Just before Kai could say a word Aichi had his hands at his neck. Choking him.

" IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT KAI! IN ORDER TO SAVE YOU FROM DISAPPEARING AICHI TOOK THE VOIDS POWER FROM YOU! "

I did this…. to Aichi!?

" IF ONLY…. IF ONLY… IF ONLY YOU AND AICHI NEVER MET! HE COULD HAVE STILL LIVED IF YOU NEVER HARMED AICHI! "

No… that can’t be true… I can’t breathe….

With the last of Kai’s strength he kicked Aichi away, he cupped his eyes and started crying.

" I’m sorry… I’m so sorry Aichi…. I didn’t think I’d cause you this much pain… "

Aichi looked up, eyes locked at eachother’s

" I cannot change the past but…. "

Kai held his arms out

" all I can do is comfort you Aichi… being upset alone wont help… you need a shoulder to cry on… to support you! "

Kai definitely hit something on the spot, a single tear came out of his eye. Aichi now looks fragile and weak. Dark clouds slowly seeped from his feet.

" Kai…. Kai…. "

Aichi ran into Kai’s arms and didn’t hold back crying. Kai got startled as Aichi’s body felt light and slowly becoming transparent.

" Aichi! "

" Thank you Kai….. "

Kai looked up as Aichi’s form was slowly rising to the sky

" I can finally pass on… Thank you Kai for everything you’ve done… I have one request of you… "

" Anything! "

A warm smile lit Aichi’s face.

" Look after the Quatre Knights for me will you? As you guys were my friends they too were mine. I wan’t you to treat them as I would to them "

Aichi’s form than exploded into a display of sparkles in the sky, slowly falling down. A single feather fell gently on Kai’s hands.

" So Aichi died to protect my existence… his negative feelings holding him back from passing on…. "

Kai collapsed on the floor as his friends came rushing towards him, behind them came the Quatre Knights.

" Aichi truly was my soul mate ".

blackfiresprout:
Hmm... interesting, except Aichi declared that 'they' were here for him so I don't think Aichi would have a sudden mental breakdown. Still a good story ^_^

crossflames:
I wonder how the Quatre Knights really are related to Aichi since they haven't appeared for about three seasons.

Kaze Natsume:
I have a feeling Ren knows but  wont say anything and if Ren knows than Leon should right ?
But Ren should defiantly know cause Blaster Dark should know right ?

Prime Ddraig:
Its a shame there is one hole in this story. Void and PSY Quallia have inhabited Leon's body, Since Void has the power to Grant PSY Quallia

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version