Battle area > Card Strategy

Tips for Granblue?

(1/7) > >>

FTLol:
Okay, so I've been using GB for quite some time (in CFA, that is) and I still don't know what I'm supposed to do when using it. Each time I use them, I feel like I'm always in a bad situation. And I rarely win when I use them, and even when I won, It feels simply because I sacked. So basically, can someone enlighten me on this clan?

(Should I even post this here? It says card strategy, not clan strategy XD)

ヤタ:
Sack harder than them-*shot*
Whenever I play Granblue, I tend to abuse Banshee of Sea Walk as much as possible. I try to get 2 in drop so that when I breakride I can bring the both back, Soul Blast 2, and Draw 2. In Nightsnow, as long as you can fuel soul, you can keep on plussing every turn.

Devour:
I'll post a deck about this too, don't worry.~

FTLol:

--- Quote from: Yata on May 05, 2014, 10:51:21 AM ---Sack harder than them-*shot*
Whenever I play Granblue, I tend to abuse Banshee of Sea Walk as much as possible. I try to get 2 in drop so that when I breakride I can bring the both back, Soul Blast 2, and Draw 2. In Nightsnow, as long as you can fuel soul, you can keep on plussing every turn.

--- End quote ---

Maybe this is just me, but I found it hard to get soul in granblue, especially when I have to superior ride Nightsnow.
Thanks, though.

--- Quote from: Devour on May 05, 2014, 02:37:51 PM ---I'll post a deck about this too, don't worry.~

--- End quote ---

Thanks

TimPowerGamer:
Granblue has Rough Seas Banshee and Peter the Ghostie for soul right now, assuming you aren't running Basskirk.  Soul can be a bit of an issue.  You have to draw a happy medium between how you use your soul.  I have stopped using Deadly Nightmares altogether because of this.

However, I do have a tendency to bring back Rough Seas Banshee on break ride turns in conjunction with Sea Strolling Banshee to get 2 hard plusses and that soft plus.  By reviving those crit triggers to put in soul to soul blast to draw to revive them again... well, it works out pretty great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version