Cardfight!! Vanguard > Creative Works

Fanfiction Ideas: The What-IF Arcs

(1/7) > >>

Prime Ddraig:
I'm just wondering a bunch of Scenarios or Crossroads that could have completely changed the course of the Anime. Collateral Damage to some Characters as a result buuuuut I won't place something especially serious like Final Battles or something such as. I've only got a few that can be used as basis for Fanfiction

Scenarios:

If Aichi was not stopped by Kourin and taken to see Kai where he gave up his Shadow Paladins.

If Kamui had not ran away from Team Q4 and actually defeated Tetsu, Kyou and Asaka.

If Kai unlocked PSY Quallia due to his Seriousness instead of Ren.

Kai with PSY Quallia during Season 2.. Obviously.

If Ren had faced Leon instead of Kai during Season 2.

If Aichi had never been given Blonde Ezel by Kourin.

If Aichi had been corrupted once again by PSY Quallia during Season 2.

If Kai didn't go to see Takuto during Season 3 before his initial Reversing.

If Takuto had beaten Aichi Sendou at the End of Season 3, (Kai would have fought Takuto)

If Koutei had beaten Ren their first battle.

If Leon had fought Chris Lo instead of Reversed Koutei

If Kai had beaten Gaillard first time round.

If Aichi had gone to the VF High School Circuit.

Here are some Fanfic starters for What-If Scenarios, Have fun guys, post your own in the description Below

FTLol:
There's no "If Ren never got psyqualia"?

Prime Ddraig:

--- Quote from: FTLol on May 05, 2014, 05:52:18 PM ---There's no "If Ren never got psyqualia"?

--- End quote ---

That would turn up without an Antagonist :3

FTLol:

--- Quote from: Chronos Phoenix on May 05, 2014, 06:29:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: FTLol on May 05, 2014, 05:52:18 PM ---There's no "If Ren never got psyqualia"?

--- End quote ---

That would turn up without an Antagonist :3

--- End quote ---

Or Ren, Tetsu, and Kai might become the champion of Japan (thats what Aichi is, right?) and won the Asia Circuit. Then they will save the world against Void :P.

blackfiresprout:
Wait, if Aichi never met Kai... how in the world would Aichi have gotten into the world of Vanguard in the first place? O_O No protagonist.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version