Cardfight!! Vanguard > CF!!V Discussion

Archetypes

(1/5) > >>

Sandy:
There's a bunch of them out there and more on the horizon, so tell us, which are your faves? Which do you dislike? And why?

Incursio:

--- Quote from: Sandy on May 05, 2014, 07:55:50 PM ---There's a bunch of them out there and more on the horizon, so tell us, which are your faves? Which do you dislike? And why?

--- End quote ---

Star-vaders are probably my favorite subclan, but anything Link Joker works for me because locking is pretty fun. I don't really have an archetype that I dislike though.

Sandy:
Let's see...

Faves
Jewel Knights
Battle Sisters
Musketeers
Celestials
The new yet named Witches
Regalia
Amon

For my dislikes though, it just comprises of the whole clan I dislike, not really the archetypes.

TimPowerGamer:
I don't "dislike" any archetypes.  They allow for some specific units to be printed that are fair, so long as they don't apply to other cards in the clan.  A good example being Blackwing Sword Breaker not being a Revenger (allowing them to have Mana without straight getting free cards).

What I do dislike are 12k Archetype beaters.  If you go first and the opponent doesn't ride a vanilla, they're simply too powerful.  10k to guard.  15k if it has a boost/trigger.  It's really dumb.  ~_~  If they were "If your Vanguard is grade 3 of Archetype, this unit gains 3000 when it attacks", I'd say they'd be Kosher.

Magus TSS:
I like all archtypes so far except for Star Vader because lock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version