Battle area > Tournaments

Tournament Suggestions/Ideas

(1/4) > >>

Sirvat:
Hey Everyone as there seems to be a number of players with there on tournament ideas, so i decided to make this topic in order to allow you to freely tell me what kind of tournament you would like to have, and I will whole it during one of the following weeks for players who dont have time or I will help you in anyway I can to make sure your tournament is organized as possible. There are some rules down below which I expect you to follow when making your tournament suggestions.

Suggestions/Idea Rules

1.)When posting your suggestion, I only ask that you explain to me in full detail what type of tournament you want it to be and rules. You can also tell me the time at which you would like the tournament to take place and I would also like you to give me a time which you will most likely be available incase I need to discuss the rules with you. I will reply to everyone ideas and give you a time and date at which I might host the tournament if I feel your rules etc are fair.

Topic Rules

1.) Don't spam tournament ideas! Meaning don't just post each every tournament Idea in your head either wait until I have replied to your first idea, or try to put everything in one post.
2.) Don't try to steal other people ideas and make them your own. If you still choose to do so you will receive wp.

This topic will be updated with more rules depending on what happen in the future.

ZekeXC:
A tournament with time attack battles would be great. a battle lasting 30min and each player has to go to battle phase in 3mins. When 30mins is over the player with the highest damage loses and if a player gets 6 damage before timer runs out he loses. Delay in replying whether he guards or no guards will result to considering it as no guard. clans wich uses more skills in main pahse can given an exception. The time limit can be extended if anything happens in the future.

femoir:
A tournament with limit break decks with no legion or stride cards to remember the old times.

Crimson Fist:

--- Quote from: femoir on October 15, 2016, 06:58:52 AM ---A tournament with limit break decks with no legion or stride cards to remember the old times.

--- End quote ---
I actually wanna do that

Godless:
How about another team tournament

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version