Battle area > Tournaments

Tournament Suggestions/Ideas

<< < (3/4) > >>

Moe Shinkō:

--- Quote from: Trowa on November 04, 2016, 07:07:28 PM ---a tournament like Asia Circuit with special rules for each round like:
* you can only stand three rears during your stand phase (vg always stands)
* the fight starts with 2 damages each player, and the player who reaches 8 damages loses
* Rear Guards can drive check when they attack, if so, the card checked is placed at the bottom of the deck

stuff like that

--- End quote ---

I love this idea.

I'll do this.

Godless:
I have an idea. How about we do a created card tournament. We know that the cfa creators and those who make unofficial updates know how to add cards. So how about we do a tourney where each clan has 3 created cards (fan voted of course).

Then we play a regkar tournament but with the 3 new cards in each clans deck.
All we'd need is just a poll for each clan to determine what 3 cards will be used, and the cfa card template. Anyone in the tournament would just download a special update with the new cards inside and only use them during the tournament.

Winner gets standard prizes. Sleeves

Sirvat:
Hey Everyone, thank you for all the suggestions and new tournament ideas as I will be taking into consideration each and everyone.

Rank Up:
a tournament of nations, where you have limited number of players play clans from any given nation. Like 5/5/5/5/5/5 or something like that. Then they are split in groups and each nation fights every other nation. The nation that wins more games wins. Prizes are 1 sleev for every member of winning nation and +1 sleev for a person of any nation who won the most games during tournament.
Kappa.

JonSpectre:
I was thinking that maybe there could be monthly or weekly tournaments and as a prize the winners get to request custom sleeves.

Organizing it might the hardest part. I guess they could display when the next tournaments gonna be in the forums, in their discord room and on the main webpage with a link where players can go and sign up with their in-game accounts. A few days later they could display the tournament pairings then if players don't show up on the day and time of the tournament they'd get disqualified and the people that do show up would proceed with the tournament.

Maybe they could implement an entire section/map in the game for the tournaments. Locked off from players who haven't signed up for the tournament.

Oh and there'd have to be referees to oversee each match to ensure no cheating.  :)

Just an idea. :D Seems reasonable and I think it would be a nice addition to the game. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version