Buddyfight > Requests

Someone on FB manually updated BFA!!!

<< < (9/10) > >>

Prime Ddraig:

--- Quote from: Silverdude on April 15, 2016, 11:00:40 PM ---TBH, this is getting to the point where I wish we could update it ourselves. Like I said earlier, this is EASIER than CFA! The people who do CFA could probably do BFA updates in an afternoon if not a day, I know this is kinda unfair to say since I don't know how to add images and text to BFA but surely that's easier than adding images, text and certain effects (mostly attack changes) to certain cards in CFA, just common sense ya know?

--- End quote ---

Someone raised this point in the main update page and a different topic here, the creator very clearly stated that opening the source code for us to update ourselves was a bad idea just incase cheaters find a way to modify some of the files in there, an example of what they could due included modifying the shuffle algorithm to suit their needs.

powerbrock223:
I wouldn't care all that much as long as we got updated cards and people who keep their word but that's just me

powerbrock223:
Wow this is why I don't like the guy personally. Childish shit like this just wow he doesn't like complaints I'll complain on his channel and emplore others too.To either give up  control or the update so stupid how people resort to such childish means but eye for an eye as they say :D

powerbrock223:
I know I was kidding :D not worth a war over  a pointless thing guess we'll have to ride this out

Prime Ddraig:

--- Quote from: powerbrock223 on April 18, 2016, 02:40:14 AM ---I know I was kidding :D not worth a war over  a pointless thing guess we'll have to ride this out

--- End quote ---

I see what you did there, you're suggesting Vanguard  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version