Battle area > Community

Which Nation Are You? ^w^

(1/2) > >>

Duive:
Ever wonder what Nation you belong to or originate from? Or just curious what makes your Nation awesome? Here's a quick and fun shot in the dark to help you judge your cardfighting peers even better! *thumbs up* Let's get started. I definitely thought of some special people to come to these nation conclusions. Which ones remind you of a certain someone you know? :V

United Sanctuary. Honor, Loyalty, Courage...if you're a goody-two-shoes then this may be your Nation. If you feel the need to tell on your peers to your superiors for any and every little naughty thing they do...this may just be your nation. But nah jk it just means your not such a bad person afterall.

Dragon Empire. Trust me kid, you're gonna go far. With godly stamina and a fiesty attitude like that, there won't be many places you can't get to. Charisma is your name, lone wolf'n is your game. Unless you like camping.

Star Gate. Simplicity is Marvelous. You only bother with what truly matters...in your eyes. Which leaves many to question you and your...unique thought pattern. But hey you're a rock. A solid example of stability and epic.

Zoo. You enjoy thought and embracing things in all their...whatever it is they are. You like snowflakes and probably counted them too. But don't fret dear friend even though you are easily overlooked you can rest knowing that you are the glue that holds them altogether. Until next week's dramafest. Hang In There!

Magenllancia...Magallanca...=w= You are free and unhindered by frivolous crap. You're pretty easygoing and carefree. Till somebody forget you can go 0 to 100 real quick. But that's besides the point. But let's be honest. Truth is, being undefined is BAD ASS. Work it, hon!

Dark Zone. The chillest nation ever. Like ya never gotta worry cause like your spiritualy legit. Like you have no needs or desires that aren't vital. Except that one favorite edible thingy ya like decked out to the max with extra everything. Because without new friends, how else are you gonna cheat on your tab?

XenophonHearts:
United Sanctuary and Magallanica.

Duive:
Your answers match your profile pic, my friend lol

XenophonHearts:
Lol, i know right :P

silentflames:
Dragon Empire

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version