Chatango: Drydenakatsuki
Clan: Narukami
Title: N/A
Ranker Status: 1
Spoiler
Title matches:
Spoiler

Rank Up:
are you allowed to only play 1 clan until you reach lvl25? o_O And how do you get 10 titles if in current system you can only get 8?

Sirvat:
>First off I can't see your screen shots below i don't know if I am suppose to (because they are examples) but its not showing me anything when i click them.. Anyway are the replays necessary and accurate ? Because if my opponent d/c CFA doesn't show it in replays, I could legit just cf someone half way .. if i wanted too.. and go and say "hello?" and leave before my opponent responds and it would be counted as a d/c if i showed you the replay (which I don't know how to post it on forum) because again CFA doesn't show when someone d/c same thing with CFA crashing, I don't believe you are allowed to save replays if CFA crashes.

ANS: They are just examples to show you how everything is supposed to be set up. If someone crashed the obvious thing to do would be to rematch, if they actually showed a screenshot of them crashing or if you just wanna rematch them because you believe them. You also can take the win as it really up to you.  Im also not fully done with updating the page as there will be alternatives.

>Ok so a title match is when you put your title on the line... Once you lose your title what happens? Like if i bet on my rank 10 title and loose what happens next? what if i win what happens? Same with the Clan titles

ANS: Did you actually look and read over this stuff because I truly believe you just like wanted to be involved. I put under the first example of how "Title Matches" would work but I will explain in detail for yah. If you have anymore questions please direct them towards my Personal Message on the forum to prevent this page from being clog.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version