Cardfight!! Vanguard > Request

sentinels limit

(1/2) > >>

Jai Hearts:
ok i know there is a checker for triggers that is a little bugged,

but we need one for sentinels too.

they are limited at for and yet i seem to be fighting people with about 5 in there decks.

Kuro vi Lolitannia:
Agree with this. Fought one with 4 null 4 QW in his/her deck.

Orenji_Reiji:
Nice suggestion. Hope it will be done.

Meruem:

--- Quote from: Jai Of Hearts on March 10, 2014, 06:45:46 PM ---ok i know there is a checker for triggers that is a little bugged,

they are limited at for and yet i seem to be fighting people with about 5 in there decks.

--- End quote ---

Trigger Count isn't bugged the problem is when you enter a fight to watch and end when a player hasn't ended to do something like, he's going to return something from hand to top of deck and you just leave before the card reachs the deck, then during your next fight, the top card (or bottom card) of your deck is going to be that card, this has happened a lot to me when i accidentally enter a fight i don't wanna see and leave, i tend to get a trigger from another clan on top card of my deck because my opponent were doing a mulligan to their hand and they returned the triggers

Jai Hearts:

--- Quote from: Sesshosam on March 13, 2014, 03:55:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jai Of Hearts on March 10, 2014, 06:45:46 PM ---ok i know there is a checker for triggers that is a little bugged,

--- End quote ---

Trigger Count isn't bugged the problem is when you enter a fight to watch and end when a player hasn't ended to do something like, he's going to return something from hand to top of deck and you just leave before the card reachs the deck, then during your next fight, the top card (or bottom card) of your deck is going to be that card, this has happened a lot to me when i accidentally enter a fight i don't wanna see and leave, i tend to get a trigger from another clan on top card of my deck because my opponent were doing a mulligan to their hand and they returned the triggers

--- End quote ---

not what i mean. you know that thing that says how many triggers someone has in there decks ? sometimes its off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version