Cardfight!! Vanguard > Creative Works

[Mini-Game]: Guess the Anime Character!

(1/9) > >>

Aster Byakuya:
Welcome Anime fans, to a game where you can all be good at. Watching anime has become a thing for us. So, I decided why not make a game about guessing the anime character?

Mechanics:
The mechanics are simple. I started by posting an image of the anime character you're going to guess and write clues about who the character is. Anyone can write their answer by replying to the topic of who the certain character was. Then after a couple of hours, I will start revealing the character's true image and name to see if your answer was correct. New Anime Characters are posted after several hours of the previous guess game.

Let's go with something easy for now...

WHO COULD THIS BE?
Start Guessing!

Once you guess the Anime Character right, a number of Astral Points will be given to you. Once you reach +100 Astral Points you will be rewarded a single Aster Banner Coupon. Then after you receive your reward, your Astral Points will be convert back to 0 and you would have to wait till the next season of this game for you to gain another chance to win a single Aster Banner Coupon again.

NOTE: Only the FIRST THREE PEOPLE who reaches 100 Astral Points can receive a single Aster Banner Coupon. The others who weren't able to become those first three people would have their Astral Points converted back to 0, and wait till the next season of the game to gain another chance to win. The next season's mechanic will also be the same as the first one.

Taipo:
Shion Kiba

:v

beatcreeper:
shion kiba

ColorBWR:
Deez Nuts... i meant Shion Kiba

Khez:
shion kiba :v

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page