Cardfight!! Vanguard > CF!!V Discussion

Once in a fortnight tournaments. 1st one

(1/4) > >>

WaiterFang:
 This will be a discussion/poll for special rule tournament ideas that I try to hold that will occur hopefully once every two weeks.

The tournament that appears to be most popular 24 hours before the tournament time will be the tournament I will hold during the tournaments time. Sign up will begin 6 hours before the time of tournament.

I will host two tournaments at two times, so if any participants cannot make it to one time, they can participate in the other.

Current Tournament Choices (GMT-6 4:00p.m.on 5/17/14 and GMT-6 11:00p.m. on 5/17/14)-

1. Punishment Game Tournaments!
At the end of each turn, the turn player must flip a coin twice. Based on the result, a punishment will occur.
1 Heads/ 1 Tails- The turn player must discard a card from their hand.
2 Tails- The turn player must bind one random card from their hand or field of the opponent's choice, and it must be of their opponent's choice if the opponent chooses to bind a card on the field. The Vanguard cannot be chosen. If the opponent chooses to bind a card from the opponents hand instead, the punished player may choose the binded card. The binded card is binded until the end of your opponent's next turn.
2 Heads- The turn player receives no punishment.

2. Cosplay Tournament!
If chosen, I will hold a faction vs faction tournament for the most popular anime/manga between this time and the end of selection time. I will consult others who have watched the anime/manga if it is an anime I do not know of through another discussion.

3. Regular 8 person tournament.
Finalists will be interviewed by me for fun.

4. Morikawa Approved Tournament.
All participants must use decks that have at least 20 grade 3s.

5. Nature Lover
Only cards from the Zoo Nation may be used.

Voting will end May 16th, 2014 4:00 p.m. GMT-6

M4tt:
That number 4 is just screaming Daikiaser abuse. Lol.

HunterSerge:
There's nothing that even Daikaiser can do to fix the ride consistency issues of 20+ Grade 3s...

WaiterFang:
Choice 4 will only happen if enough people take more interest in it than all the others. So far in the lead :3

The next set of tournaments will have a choice that is beach themed.

Devour:
Number 5 all the way. :P
Although the Punishment tournament is intriguing, since that one may be the one that shows off more skill during those games. Number 2 seems just fun. But i believe number 1 gets the money running.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version