Battle area > Starfight Vanguard

[NEWS] Announcements & Updates

<< < (4/4)

Kisaragi Zane:
Announcement!

No Summer League.

As of this moment, there are no plans to do a Summer League for this year 2018. This was something I've been thinking to myself and decided would be best.

Kisaragi Zane:
Announcements!

(Click the banner for more details!)
Official Start Date: Sunday, November 4th 2018
Official End Date: Sunday, December 2nd 2018

Needless to say I'm happy to announce the newest event for Cardfight Area along with many new features to make fights more fun and engaging. I'm also thankful for those who offered their help and wisdom to this event such as the moderators and Nibz!

All following announcements will be in relation to this event.

Weekly Starfight Tournaments
Tournaments are a very traditional staple of our community and as such, much like it was in Starfight Team Leagues, should be incorporated into this event as well.

All tournaments, except for the ones hosted during Starfight Team League, will be linked with this event as there will be a total of four tournaments per wave.

* 1st Place (aka the winner) of the tournaments will earn points equal to the number of rounds of the tournament x 100. (e.g. if there are 4 rounds of the tournament, winner will gain 400 points.)
* 2nd Place will earn points equal to the number of rounds of the tournament x 50.
These will serve to be small boosts in points - with more players being a bigger pay off, hopefully to encourage more people to enter in tournaments. These points will also be in addition to the sleeve prizes that are normally handed out in tournaments for the winners.

Starfight Team League!As of 2019, until further notice or unforeseen circumstances, there will be 2 Starfight Team Leagues hosted per year, one for the Summer Season and one for Winter Season. Every other month will be focused on the Starfight Vanguard Cup!

Judges for Starfight Events!We're looking for anyone who wishes to volunteer to be a Judge to help players with rulings to both the game and to the events. For more information, please contact me or any of the other Cardfight Area moderators either on the forums or on our Discords.
To be continued!There's a lot more information that will be covered in due time especially pertaining to this event. However, the basic essentials have been posted for what you need to know about the event, how to play, how to register, and whatnot. Thank you all for your time and hope to see everyone soon~!

Kisaragi Zane:
Announcement!

Starfight Vanguard Cup Postponement!

As of this moment, Starfight Vanguard Cup has been postponed until further noticed due to insufficient sign-ups/interest. Profiles will still be up for if/when a date is announced for it, however I apologize for any and all inconveniences. Thank you for understanding and hope to see you at the next event!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version