Battle area > Starfight Vanguard

[VOTING] Limiting Daily Star Battles!

<< < (2/6) > >>

kamui147:

--- Quote from: Whility on May 22, 2017, 09:21:38 AM ---Remove teambattles at all, leave only weekly tournaments and underground fightings, but limit underground fightings to 1 per day

--- End quote ---
I agree

Divide et Impera:
 Remove teambattles at all, leave only weekly tournaments and underground fightings, but limit underground fightings to 1 per day

Ice_Guardian:
Well, I heard about the situation. Not that I want to participate ('cause I forgot about vg long-long ago), but the thing is that the 5 matches per day cap is crazy. Even when I was in RT, we played 2 team battles a day average, and as you know it's not a small team. So here we have teams, that consists of 3-5 members, if I'm not mistaken. I dunno, who in their sane mind will play 5 tbs in one day, but well... A 3 vs 3 team battle can take 1-3 hours, and that's a rather solid amount of time if we multiply it by 5. So, having such a cap is equal to not having any. And well,the regular tbs will become senseless, cause you can play tbs for points and compete for the prize. So my point is, that this thing can just kill the team thing during the event (not that a teamless like me cares, but well, I'm trying to be logical here).
P.S. Even regular team battles are not needed ~

Kisaragi Zane:
Well the reason the Star Battle Limitation was concerned instead of outright removing or not changing was because...

To my understanding, in the Grade System Event #2, which featured the system of team battling with pre-constructed decks to earn points to buy simulated packs and whatnot, had a limitation of 4 individual cardfights with other players and 2 team battles maximum. To my knowledge, this didn't conflict with regular team battling since I was also part of the event and it was suggested to me when this issue had came up by one of the moderators of said event.

So, having a reasonable limitation has worked in past events. So I considered it.

Ice_Guardian:
"2 team battles maximum". I'm sorry, but how is it linked to "5 team battles per day"? You are talking about "reasonable limitations", but here and there are absolutely different amount of limited tbs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version