Cardfight!! Vanguard > Cardfight!! Vanguard Anime Discussion

Favorite Character(s)?

(1/11) > >>

Magus TSS:
Pretty much what the topic saids.
Which of the lovely and beautiful cast of Cardfight Vanguard characters is your favorite or favorites and why? (Units included)

crossflames:

--- Quote from: Magus TSS on May 07, 2014, 03:03:00 PM ---Pretty much what the topic saids.
Which of the lovely and beautiful cast of Cardfight Vanguard characters is your favorite and why?

--- End quote ---
Can it include Vanguard units? Personally, I like Kamui's character because his voice is done by a female actress which I think is very notable and cool. Also, RAIZER!!! It was an interesting series to see the return of Raizers. Season 1, Death Army, etc. Season 2-3, Beast Deity. Season 4 Return of the Raizers.

Sandy:
Well let's see... Season 1-2 it was Misaki, Season 3, Kourin and Season 4... fave villain Ratie, fave 'good guy' back to Misaki.

crossflames:

--- Quote from: Sandy on May 07, 2014, 03:22:45 PM ---Well let's see... Season 1-2 it was Misaki, Season 3, Kourin and Season 4... fave villain Ratie, fave 'good guy' back to Misaki.

--- End quote ---

Is it okay if I asked what made you switch from Misaki to Kourin?

Magus TSS:

--- Quote from: crossflames on May 07, 2014, 03:10:30 PM ---Can it include Vanguard units?

--- End quote ---
Hmm this is a good question. -thinks for a bit- I know we have a favorite ace thread somewhere in the fourm but thats only for the real game so sure I don't see why not.
Also fixing the title. If you have more then one favorite character feel free to mention them too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version