Battle area > Starfight Event Hall

[Starfight Tournament] Summer Showdown #4: The Far Side of the Moon

(1/7) > >>

Liri:

Welcome, Cardfighters, to this Tag Tournament. If you're unfamiliar with how Starfight Tournaments unfold, do click the Spoiler below.
SpoilerStarFights
There will be SPECIAL RULES applied at the start of every TOURNAMENT ROUND, These rules will be hidden until the round has started for that Tournament. I'll give an example so people can have a general idea.

Suppose this is the bracket: http://challonge.com/tooedgytoexistonthisearth

Tournament Round 1: Generation Break 1 is enabled from turn 1, but once you stride it's gone. (Meaning you can't do GB2 strides on first stride with this ruling unless you G-Guard).

So in Round 1 SuzugamoriRen, Demon King, XSoul EaterX, ReverseDeathX, Blood Katana, Lord of the Undead, Death_Dealer_420, UltimateReaper, I want to die, RulerofDarkness13. All of those players Cardfights will have the following rule enabled.

Then for Round 2 we could have: All Players will have 8 Damage instead of 6 Damage. (Meaning the fight is over when a player hits 8 instead of 6 damage).

Rules aren't carried over, Every round has their own rules to it and will be specified here on the forum when I inform new round has started.

**Special Note: Any card rulings/effects that may conflict with the special ruling of that round will be brought up in both chatango and posted on the "Round # may begin!" post! An example: http://prntscr.com/diriwq**

After being inspired from Trowa's mention of Asia Circuit special rule card fights, We've decided to make a special tournament series called the Star Fight tournament. I'll be referring to these Cardfights with special rulings as Starfights. So I hope you enjoy them!

If you have any special rules you want to see implemented into our future Starfight tournaments: don't forget to check out our Starfight Tournament Rules Suggestion Thread!
Tournament's Date: Sunday 7/23, 11:00 AM GMT-6
Format: Tag Tournament

Registration closes 7/23 at 11:00 AM GMT-6. time at which every player should gather at forest.
Tournament starts after removing absent players- rounds don't start until said so in the Discord chat,
Questions should be asked to me via Discord, otherwise they won't be answered.

Time Clock: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/montgomery

Restrictions:
~Clans cannot be mixed, except for Blaster Dark in Majestly Lord Blaster Decks and any Royal Paladin builds.
~Barcgal cannot be us as a starter.
~Swordmy can only be played in a deck which contains all Jewel Knight Grade 3's.
~Flashing Ripple Odysseus is limited to 2
~Lifros, Lisbeth, Sanctuary Guard Dragon and Ur-Watal is limited to 1 per deck.
~Tick Tock, Seven Seas Apprentice, Nightrunner are limited to 1 per deck and cannnot be used at starter.
~You can only run 1 copy of Mick the Ghostie and Family, Interdimensional Dragon, Heteroround Dragon and Seven Seas Helmsman, Nightcrow.

Rules:
~Disconnection counts as loss unless opponent decides otherwise
~You can only be away of a match during 5 minutes at most.
~After round starts, each player has 5 minutes to appear, should a player not appear after 5 minutes it will result in match loss unless opponent decides otherwise.
~Cheater players will be disqualified.
~Post the results of matches in this thread.
~Deck Edits during the course of the tournament will result on being disqualified.
~Both players of the same team must be from the same Starfight Team. If you do not have a Starfight Team, you can still participate. If you wish to team up with someone other than one of your Starfight Teammates, you'll obtain no points for your Team, but you can still participate.
~You may not have both players of the same team run the same clans.

Matchups:
Player A vs Player A
Player B vs Player B
~If one player from each team wins, winner will have a confrontation to decide the winning team.

Prizes:
1st Place: 3 Sleeves
2nd Place: 2 Sleeves
3rd Place: 1 Sleeves
~Each Round you win, your team will be awarded with 100 points for your Starfight Team Score.
~If a team obtains 100 points or less during this tournament, you get an additional 100 points bonus. This applies to the entire team, and doesn't apply to each player.
Sleeves you want should be sent to me via PM in Discord.

Registration format:
Team Name:
Both Player's IGN and Clans (Also, specify who is Player A and Player B):
Both Player's Starfight Team (if they have]:
Each Player's Discord (if they have]:

You should be at the South Forest at the specified hour (11:00 AM GMT-6), and you have 10 minutes of allowance, any more than that and you'll be erased from brackets.

Contact me for any questions via PM in Discord, I won't answer any question asked outside of Discord.
HyakuyaAlice#8310

NeoBuster:
Team: Sacred Rose
Player A: NeoBuster (Royal Paladin)
Player B: Shiri (Granblue)
Discords: ★Vバスター真紅 ★#9085 and Shiri#5611
Starfight Team: Mystery Chasers

sycofear13:
IGN sycofear13 A & fairyprice B
clans Link Joker A & Nubatama B
Discord Sycofear13 #5078
Team Umbra Mortis