(1/3) > >>

ヤタ:
Yes, this will be scary.

Triacontagonal Magus
11000 Power
Grade 4|Oracle Think Tank|Noble
"My Magi have seen a terrible end to this world..."
"...It seems I have to be awakened."
[ACT](VC): Legion 25000 "Lune Magus" and "Sunburst Magus" (If your opponent has a grade 3 or greater vanguard, only once, this unit may return four cards from your drop zone to your deck, and search your deck for the specified card, and perform Legion.)
[ACT](VC):[Counter Blast (1) & Choose a card from your hand, and discard it] If this unit is in Legion, you may pay the cost. If you do, look at four cards from the top of your deck, search for two cards from among them, put them into your hand, put the rest on the top of your deck in any order, and this unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of turn. This ability cannot be used for the rest of that turn.
[AUTO](VC): When this unit attacks, if the number of cards in your hand is five or more, your opponent cannot call grade 1 or higher units from hand to (GC).
[CONT](VC):During your turn, if the number of cards in your hand is four or greater, this unit gets [Power]+2000.

Digonal Magus
11000 Power
Grade 3|Oracle Think Tank|Elf
[ACT](VC): Legion 20000 "Monogonal Magus" (If your opponent has a grade 3 or greater vanguard, only once, this unit may return four cards from your drop zone to your deck, and search your deck for the specified card, and perform Legion.)
[CONT](VC):During the turn that this unit performed Legion, all of your units with "Magus" in its card name get "[ACT]:[[Rest] this unit] Look at two cards from the top of your deck, search for up to one card from among them, add it to your hand, and put the rest on top of your deck in any order".
[ACT](VC):[Choose one of your rear-guards with the same name as a unit on your (VC), and retire it] Declare an «Oracle Think Tank» card name, and reveal the top card of your deck. If the revealed card is the card you declared, draw two cards. This ability cannot be used for the rest of that turn.

Monogonal Magus
9000 Power
Grade 2|Oracle Think Tank|Elf
[AUTO](RC):[Put the top card of your deck on the bottom of your deck] During your main phase, when this unit becomes [Rest], if your vanguard is in Legion, you may pay the cost. If you do, [Stand] this unit. This ability cannot be used for the rest of that turn.

Lune Magus
8000 Power
Grade 2|Oracle Think Tank|Elf
[AUTO](RC):When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, if your vanguard is in Legion, draw a card.

Sunburst Magus
6000 Power
Grade 1|Oracle Think Tank|Human
[ACT](RC):[Soul Blast (1)] When this unit Boosts a unit with "Magus" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, reveal the top card of your deck, and if that card is the same grade as the boosted unit, put it into your hand.

Geoid Magus
5000 Power
Grade 0|Oracle Think Tank|Elf
[AUTO]: Forerunner (When a unit of the same clan rides this unit, you may call this unit to (RC))
[ACT](RC):[Choose a unit named "Geoid Magus", a unit named "Sunburst Magus" and a unit named "Lune Magus" from your (RC), and put them into your soul] If you have a Grade 3 vanguard, search your deck for up to one card named "Triacontagonal Magus", ride it, and shuffle your deck.

I may or may not come up with more~

Magus TSS:
Not bad at all. I would like to see more.

Raien D. End:
great idea and support... ;D

UnknownKIRA:
I think these are kind of overbalanced. For a Grade 4, it's abilities doesn't give you any pluses. I guess Sunburst Magus would be the best among them but I would have liked it to be 7k.

ヤタ:
[ACT](VC):[Counter Blast (1) & Choose a card from your hand, and discard it] If this unit is in Legion, you may pay the cost. If you do, look at four cards from the top of your deck, search for two cards from among them, put them into your hand, put the rest on the top of your deck in any order, and this unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of turn. This ability cannot be used for the rest of that turn.

What about this for the Grade 4?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version