Battle area > Tournaments

Tournament(Team Tournament)

(1/2) > >>

Ren «Я»:
Any team is allowed to join. I'll allow up too 5 teams to join.

5 people per team for this event.
Every cardfight in this will be a best 2/3. (winner is the 1st person to get 2 wins.)
Considering CFA doesnt have the best shuffling system if you're grade locked a second mulligan will be allowed.

It will be Standard OCG restrictions
Royal Paladin: Barcgal x0 (as a SV, can be used otherwise)
Kagero: Lizard Soldier, Conroe x0 (as a SV, can be used otherwise)
Great Nature: Epitome of Knowledge, Silvest x0
Narukami: Eradicator, Dragonic Descendant x2
and Nouvelle Vague ( The grade 4 for Kagero)
Everything else is okay for the tournament

The tournament will be held Sunday May 25th at 6 pm EST time. In that one ICE looking room that u win sleeves in. If u dont know what room that is I'll let u know. Only one deck may be used for this tournament so when teams respond with 5 members who want to be in this say your CFA name/ the clan that ur using.

One at least 3 teams get all 5 members with there info stated ill create the tournament link which will be on www.Challonge.com(if you dont have an account dont worry i can manually add u )

Lucius:
I thought Nouvelle Vague wasn't restricted

Ren «Я»:

--- Quote from: lucius on May 18, 2014, 09:02:56 AM ---I thought Nouvelle Vague wasn't restricted

--- End quote ---

It's not restricted I was gonna restrict it for this tournament. and add it to the list of restricted cards for it. Not alot of people like playing against Nouvelle want it to be a fun tournament.

Venus:
Team Pandora Heart will join i have question can we have at least 3 member for team Tournament and thank you .

Team Pandora Hearts

Leader : [T-PH]Abyss.V

Ren «Я»:

--- Quote from: Venus on May 22, 2014, 07:05:45 PM ---Team Pandora Heart will join i have question can we have at least 3 member for team Tournament and thank you .

Team Pandora Hearts

Leader : [T-PH]Abyss.V

--- End quote ---
yeah we can have a 3 person for each team tournament
And it can be held whenever pretty much since CFA doesnt have that many tournaments going on so I dont mind throwing tournaments whenever people want them as well as team battles set up like a tournament or just a best 2/3 team battle. or w/e the other team wants the format of it to be. *single elimination etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version