Battle area > Card Strategy

Metalborg Legion and Daikaiser

(1/6) > >>

''The Diablo'' Blaster:
The title says it all. I'd like to hear your opinion on Daikaiser + Uru Buster with Legion...especially in you splash laurel in. I really find it way too powerfull right now and think it should be restricted.
What are your thought's on it?

Lance Korilum:
I've fought this a couple of times...  And have yet to lose to it.  Destroying their rear-guards certainly helps you save shield for guarding the Legion attack, and Maelstrom R/Break Ride certainly helps with all the retires and draws.  Although it certainly is dangerous, I just happen to use a great counter for them.  If their RGs do survive and help drain your shield, or you have no good way to get draw power, I definitely see how it would be a major threat. 

''The Diablo'' Blaster:

--- Quote from: Lance Korilum on May 18, 2014, 05:41:19 PM ---I've fought this a couple of times...  And have yet to lose to it.  Destroying their rear-guards certainly helps you save shield for guarding the Legion attack, and Maelstrom R/Break Ride certainly helps with all the retires and draws.  Although it certainly is dangerous, I just happen to use a great counter for them.  If their RGs do survive and help drain your shield, or you have no good way to get draw power, I definitely see how it would be a major threat.

--- End quote ---

Well, I don't lose to it all the time either. But in the hands of experienced strong players it's just too good imo. It should get a big restriction :/

UnknownKIRA:
I think break ride itself is already a big restriction. This is especially true against rush decks that can push you to four or five damage before you reach grade 3.

Prime Ddraig:
Break Rides in Legion cause the deck to be far too slow to function, The Break Rides Become useless afterwards.

Even in Sin Buster, Once that move is gone, They've got nothing to continue the assault. Especially since Sin Buster doesn't exactly Synergize well with the need for Grade 3's from Daikaiser.

Even with Original Saver Zero, its a one off Combo and is not very passively dangerous. I've seen the combo and also have yet to lose to it, And I've lost more times than I've one with said combo itself. Legion was designed not to function with Break Rides.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version