Battle area > Tournaments

First CFA Speed Cardfight tournament

(1/4) > >>

Lucius:
This is the first CFA Speed Cardfight tournament, where Limit Breaks are useless!!

Rules:

1. All cards in a deck must be of a single clan.(You may have 4 SP Units in a RP deck and multiple <<Reverse>> Units from different clans) You may only use one deck.

2. You are allowed to Mulligan twice.

3. You may only use 2 Cards that are able to perform Legion

4. Metalborg, Black Boy, Barcgal and Lizard Soldier Conroe are not allowed as SV (can be used otherwise)

5. No Critical or Heal Trigger allowed

6. You lose when you have 4 Damage in your Damage Zone.(Exception are the Angel Feather skills like Nociel)

7. Participants have 15 minutes to Show up after each round starts, if they aren't there after the 15 minutes they are disqualified.

8. Only 1 Cardfight is used in the first round to determine the winner after that 2 of 3 Matches for the following rounds.

9. If a Player is disconnected once from a game he has 5 minutes to reappear, if he is still not there after 5 minutes he is disqualified.

10. If a Player is disconnected twice, he is disqualified.(with twice i meantwice in the tozrnament)

11. Superior Ride Units for a G3 are not allowed.(G0 Superior ride Units are only not allowed as SV, but can be used otherwise)

11. Everyone should try to have fun playing Cardfight Vanguard together.

The Tournament will be on Saturday the 24.05.2014 at 20:00 UTC+1
Participants:
Spoiler[XF]Damba [Aqua Force]
Example Registration:

IGN: Nickname
Deck Clan: Etranger

Tournament place is the Card Shop above the main area

ヤタ:
If this was like, 2 hours later I'd be fine with it e.e

Lucius:
hm i see... sry Yata but i don't have much time at 18:00 and so on but if you want to i could make a Tourney on Saturday at around 8:30 (still UTC+1)

WaiterFang:
This is a nice idea XD. Too bad my time zone is 6 hours earlier >.<. This has the potential to be crazy, which i like XD.

ヤタ:

--- Quote from: lucius on May 19, 2014, 03:36:48 PM ---hm i see... sry Yata but i don't have much time at 18:00 and so on but if you want to i could make a Tourney on Saturday at around 8:30 (still UTC+1)

--- End quote ---

8:30 AM or PM? e.e

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version