Cardfight!! Vanguard > Cardfight!! Vanguard Anime Discussion

Rens secret?

(1/5) > >>

''The Diablo'' Blaster:
I'd like to hear to some theories about what Ren truly knows. So far, judging from the next episodes name as well, I am assuming he made some kind of promise to Aichi.
What do you guys think?

Magus TSS:

--- Quote from: Blaster Abyss on May 19, 2014, 04:58:28 PM ---I'd like to hear to some theories about what Ren truly knows. So far, judging from the next episodes name as well, I am assuming he made some kind of promise to Aichi.
What do you guys think?

--- End quote ---
Nah he probably just wants to cardfight kai for the lol's. He probably going to go into further detail of how awesome they are too. Ren totaly has a mate and kai knows it. We will hopefully see it.

''The Diablo'' Blaster:

--- Quote from: Magus TSS on May 19, 2014, 05:30:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Blaster Abyss on May 19, 2014, 04:58:28 PM ---I'd like to hear to some theories about what Ren truly knows. So far, judging from the next episodes name as well, I am assuming he made some kind of promise to Aichi.
What do you guys think?

--- End quote ---
Nah he probably just wants to cardfight kai for the lol's. He probably going to go into further detail of how awesome they are too. Ren totaly has a mate and kai knows it. We will hopefully see it.

--- End quote ---

Well yeah...but what exactly does Ren know...and how...since according to ep 176 spoiler, they arrive at a place indicated by Ren, and then Gaillard appears. That means that Ren also -propably- knows where Aichi exactly is...or..something

Rikkudo Ren Sama:

--- Quote from: Blaster Abyss on May 19, 2014, 05:39:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: Magus TSS on May 19, 2014, 05:30:47 PM ---
What do you guys think?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ren and Aichi once shared the Avatar Blaster Dark, right? Since Kai, whom he shares Blaster Blade with remembers, I see no reason Ren does not if I follow the same logic.  ;D And I don't think Ren would immediately divulge everything about Aichi it would be so out of character. Besides, since he was also a world-class fighter, maybe he knows the Quatre Knights long before?  ;D
Well yeah...but what exactly does Ren know...and how...since according to ep 176 spoiler, they arrive at a place indicated by Ren, and then Gaillard appears. That means that Ren also -propably- knows where Aichi exactly is...or..something

--- End quote ---

T-QK Kai:
hmm he is hiding that he is a members of team quatre knights lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version