Battle area > Tournaments

2nd Once In A Fortnight Tourney Voting!

(1/7) > >>

WaiterFang:
This is the second of my once every 2 week tourneys (delayed two more weeks).

Like before, the tournament that appears to be most popular 24 hours before the tournament time will be the tournament I will hold during the tournament's time. Sign up will begin about 12-24 hours before the time of tournament.

I will only hold for one time this time (June 14th, 2014 12:00p.m. GMT-6)

Choices for Tournaments-

1) Vacation!
Players may play for one of five factions and must use decks of one of the clans that coincide with those factions. There can only be a maximum of one user of each clan of a faction.

Factions-

* Tropical Paradise!- Bermuda Triangle, Neo Nectar, Megacolony, Great Nature
* Livin' La Vida Loca!- Dark Irregulars, Kagero, Narukami, Pale Moon
* Party Crashers!- Spike Brothers, Tachikaze, Granblue, Shadow Paladin
* Formal Vacation- Oracle Think Tank, Royal Paladin, Genesis, Angel Feather
* Rule Enforcers- Aqua Force, Murakumo, Nova Grapplers, Link Joker
2) Multi-Clan Master!
All participants must utilize at least 5 clans in their deck. Each deck must have at least 5 cards of each clan they're using. Usual playing rules apply.

3) Basics!
All participants will use the recipes of Trial Decks to fight in the tourney.

4) Regular Tourney
Nothing special

5) Fight for your Music!.
All participants may select a music faction to fight for that corresponds to their music preference, clans that correspond with music will be withheld for honesty purposes until the beginning of the tournament
At the beginning of the tournament- I will release the clans that correspond to which genre. Participants then are given 20 minutes to build their deck they will compete with.

Voting will end June 12th, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. GMT-6

Edit: May 31st changed to June 14th to allow ventus's clan battle tourney to commence without conflicting with my tourney. I have graduation on June 7th, so I could not postpone to this date.

ヤタ:
I'll vote Fight for your Music!

Draxzorion:
Vote for the Basic (y)

FTLol:

[ER] Patrickzzz:
Clan Factions

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version