Cardfight!! Vanguard > Cardfight!! Vanguard Anime Discussion

Episode 176: The place where Aichi returns

(1/4) > >>

Doctor Who:
Kita kita kita. Finally, Kai got a real clue where Aichi might be and I bet Quatre Knights will try to stop them. Now here anime logic states that they will beat Qk and Aichi turns to be the evil guy.
Spoilerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sbJOqx7Sxk

TimPowerGamer:
It's possible.  But it seems more likely that the QK are good guys keeping Aichi asleep to prevent some evilness from spreading out.

Prime Ddraig:

--- Quote from: TimPowerGamer on May 25, 2014, 01:48:08 PM ---It's possible.  But it seems more likely that the QK are good guys keeping Aichi asleep to prevent some evilness from spreading out.

--- End quote ---

am I the only one who thinks Sera is the main antagonist?

Doctor Who:

--- Quote from: TimPowerGamer on May 25, 2014, 01:48:08 PM ---It's possible.  But it seems more likely that the QK are good guys keeping Aichi asleep to prevent some evilness from spreading out.

--- End quote ---
I don't he is sleeping. Maybe QK (Q4 similarity) are taking orders from him. He knows he is a danger to himself and that's why he doesn't want to harm his friends.

Ren «Я»:

--- Quote from: Chronos Phoenix on May 25, 2014, 02:21:44 PM ---

--- End quote ---

am I the only one who thinks Sera is the main antagonist?

--- End quote ---
Yeah it does give off that idea that Sera might be lol But I don't think he is though

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version