Battle area > Community

Team cfc?

<< < (4/4)

Jai Hearts:

--- Quote from: lucius on June 17, 2014, 12:17:01 PM ---i am one of the areans (as jai named us) and i actually think that it wouldn't be bad to fight my Seniors. so i actually like the idea of making a tourney. but well i hope you 'oldies' won't go ahead of yourself and think that we are weaker than you :P

--- End quote ---

kid i started vanguard the day it came out...kind of. you think you can talk smack to me, to all the originals and get away with it ?

ITS ON !!!

also kind of wish we could do roleplayes during like interviews and stuff like  that, yea i used to love wrestling with a passion.

Just:
Cardfight Capital players vs Cardfight Area players? I don't quite understand why we should do this. Is this for the Area players to test how good the Cardfight Capital players were? Or is this just for bragging rights? Because if it's just for bragging rights, you CFA players should know that CFC people have massive egos. No way in hell will winning this fight change their minds on who is better xD. (Come @ me friends.)

Either way, the idea of it seems fun only because it has amazing potential.
This is just a sketch but:
CFC players hold a tournament composed of only CFC players, and the top 5 players that emerge from that tournament become the representatives for Team Cardfight Capital.
Meanwhile, CFA players hold a tournament composed of people who haven't played CFC but have played Cardfight Area, and their top 5 players from that event become the representatives for Team Cardfight Area.

Once Team Cardfight Capital and Team Cardfight Area have their team members, a battle would ensue between these two groups. The winning team of this battle would then have a huge flag with the initials of their team (CFC or CFA) placed in the main area of the game to represent who was victorious.
This could become a -every two month- event, that way there's constant improvement from both sides so that their flags could be raised.

The reward would of course have to be agreed upon by the creator of the game, and if the argument is presented correctly, he or she might agree to it.
However, if you remove the reward, you still have a solid CFC vs CFA idea that would be fun and fair for everyone.

Jai Hearts:
i was thinking maybe we start around december or january since cfc was closed in jan.

make this tournament is a remembrance of cfc.

true allot of cfc guys have massively large egos ( stop pointing at me), but that doesnt mean we cant make something epic out of this like a superbowl for ourselves.

we could start by asking who would join and if team cfa is missing some players, they could fight in draft matches to choose who they want to join there teams.

once the teams are made we will set dates for 3 fights to happen every day in single elimination matches untill everyone has played.

second round will have smaller teams of the main team fight one another with special rules which the winning team will vote on.
that means that each person on the team coposed of the one that won the first round will pick from a list of special rules to fight there opponent.

round 3 will have the teams fighting amongs themselves for a spot as one of the 5 people to fight in round 4. that means kill each other.

round 4 will have 5 vs 5 team battle in hopefully a stadium if area ever gets one.

in the event of a tie round 5 will be decided in the most dangerous area yet, the random card room. ( or we can use this the earlier rounds since this place is never used)

basicly we can make this one huge even year after year after year. something to just get people to play and drive them to improve.

also as for a prize, i dont think there is a greater price then completing the event with everyone being a fare sport and we kick anyone that argues or annoys out.

all in all we got time to decide and improve the idea.

strtegistjdb:
Wow, it has been a while since I posted this but thanks for all of the support!
Anyone who wishes to enroll should do so now and vote for one of the above's suggestions or come up with your own format.
How about a deadline of August 1st? If any admins and the like have certain things they can can contribute or can't do, speak now or forever hold your peace!

Winds~:
Just going to say this now but...
SEGREGATION!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version