Cardfight!! Vanguard > Request

Tournaments and teams suggestion!

(1/3) > >>

Ciel Rose:
Hi, Ciel Rose/Ciel Phantomhive here! Veteran player of the Cardfight Vanguard game and supporter of the Vanguard community is what I am. I'm here to discuss the idea of the Cardfight Area administrator(s) hosting or sponsoring tournaments for the game, as well as creating a team section on the forum. It's a great way to bring old and new players together in my opinion. Feel free to respond with an answer anytime! Anyone else who's in favor or against this idea should respond as well.

Thank you for your time! ~^^~

Ciel

T_RD Ellino:
A lot of people here(including me)have already joined a team by now so I dunno about the team thing but I'm up for anything that requires me to fight other people :D so thumbs up for the tours

Devour:
I agree with Ciel. Both Ciel and i and a lot of people have "infiltrated" CFA as a means to replace the long lost Cardfight Capital. You see, there was an excellent forum there with a lot of diversity and well, rules that people respected. The forum should indeed have a team thread system (we, the people from CFC, are currently using a different forum for that, but we'd transferr here if it became decent enough). As for the tournaments, a definite yes. You see, back on CFC, the admins (mainly Kinna) hosted a large scale tournament every now and then, and all of those have had rewards such as a special icon not accessable to anyone but the winner and the admins or something simmilar. However, all the tournaments i've seen here so far are unorganised and are only "planned" on challonge, when there should be a thread for that too (pardon me if there is, i haven't checked this forum yet). I've a lot of experience with hosting large scale tournaments (still holding the record of most people joined ^^') so i could help in the starting phase or anything simmilar. That's what i can currently offer of myself. Also, it'd be clever to disable being able to use/copy names of others and there should really be some sort of moderating in game because i've seen people behaving far below even internet standards. So that should be a thing, too. This is not a forceful post, don't get me wrong, i'm just suggesting things as my fellow collegue, Ciel. ^^
Thank you for your time,

- [XF] Devour
(Byond: Darkness_Devour)

T_RD Ellino:
I used to play on BYOND I know card capital

Orenji_Reiji:
Tournaments are held quite often, but on our main site (cardfight.ru). Rules and so are in russian, though. Maybe we will think about a worldwide tournament, still I'm not sure about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version