Cardfight!! Vanguard > Request

Ability to Copy & Paste

(1/1)

Sandy:
Hello, not sure exactly of the technical side of things or how difficult it would be to implement. Could there be made the ability to copy text from somewhere else and then post it into the chat box? I say this mainly as a person who saves their ride chants and then would copy them to then paste them for ease of use. Instead of having to type out the words, which wouldn't be a problem, but the fact stands that as I enter in something that isn't under a sentence, the words tend to push into the mat and I cannot see them, so typos are usually abound.

Again I'm not sure how easy/difficult this would be to implement, if you cannot I would understand, I'm just suggesting this as to make the game easier for things such as personal ride chants which would make people, I believe, less likely to ask for you guys/girls to try and attach them to the cards, code wise. Thank you in advance!

Kuro vi Lolitannia:
This is very useful to redirect the opponent to a ruling page as well. I agree with this.

Orenji_Reiji:
Unfortunately, it is impossible. At least for now. Maybe in future versions of Game Maker such a function will be added, but not in the current one.

Devour:

--- Quote from: vladmir97 on March 19, 2014, 08:00:23 AM ---Unfortunately, it is impossible. At least for now. Maybe in future versions of Game Maker such a function will be added, but not in the current one.

--- End quote ---

So it is made in Game Maker. Ugh. Good luck operating with that. e.e
-Totally not hinting towards all the Simulator games out there made with Game Maker- ~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version