Battle area > Cardfight Vanguard Teams

Team [FD] Final Drive

(1/10) > >>

Winds~:

" Frozen hearts and souls gather around the ice phoenix, hoping one day.... their power shall bring forth a storm! "

Welcome! This is the sister team of Final Turn ^_^ here new players may join but of course there is requirements, the requirements are way less than FT. As you may have known in FT we are a family, like so FD is a family so please respect each other!.
For the moment, till we get more players and see who is ready to lead, I'll take on the role of the mother/leader.

Members

[FT] Winds~ - Mother Phoenix
Spoiler" The phoenix fights alone... for her friends and family "
This phoenix appears to those in need, those who bring harm to her children shall feel the wrath of the Phoenix...
Thunder... Flames.... the phoenix is indeed a fearsome opponent!
On the other side, the phoenix is seen as a " sensei " to her children, hoping that one day when her job is done, someone shall take her place...
Deck/Avatar - Narukami/Rising Phoenix
[FD] Otaku [R] - Phoenix of Love
SpoilerSubstitute for Hide while he's on hiatus [FD] Shinji - Serious Brother
SpoilerSomeone who loves to play Vanguard and never shows mercy, respecting the soul of Cardfight.  [FD] Akari - Phoenix of Modesty
Spoiler[FD] Mordecai -
SpoilerRigby[FD] Zyphex -
Spoiler[FD] Tsuna - Phoenix of Honesty
Spoiler.
Our Goals:
1) We wish to make this team a friendly environment, that way new players can learn how to respect others and also learn how to work as a team!
2) We wish to help make new players stronger!
3) We wish to make all of CFA learn the meaning of " Fun " !

Requirements of joining:
1) Etiquette/Netiquette ( if you don't know what they mean, it's pretty much good manners rl and net wise )
2) Respect your family and others
3) Try your best!

If you want to join please post here and I'll get to you, remember not all tests are winning, just showing that you have the requirements is enough!

Just:
Are we about to see the return of the 50 player base Final Turn that completely created a disparity in the game's population of people who participate in the forums/teams? Because, if so, we're about to reach that stagnant point of time in which there are no more team battles other than FT inner battles xD.

Good luck anyway with this sister team, Winds. I'm surprised you're the one to take the initiative to lead it though. (Regardless, have fun FD.)

(PS: Before you know it, we'll have "Final Damage Check", "Final Ride", "Final Rearguard", "Final Destination--- wait.")

Winds~:

--- Quote from: Just on June 18, 2014, 10:12:15 PM ---Are we about to see the return of the 50 player base Final Turn that completely created a disparity in the game's population of people who participate in the forums/teams? Because, if so, we're about to reach that stagnant point of time in which there are no more team battles other than FT inner battles xD.

Good luck anyway with this sister team, Winds. I'm surprised you're the one to take the initiative to lead it though. (Regardless, have fun FD.)

(PS: Before you know it, we'll have "Final Damage Check", "Final Ride", "Final Rearguard", "Final Destination--- wait.")

--- End quote ---
Haha nah, just a team for people who need help o3o

Hideyoshi:
Mama winds hatchling is joining FD sign me up 0-0

Just:

--- Quote from: Winds~ on June 19, 2014, 01:45:20 AM ---
Haha nah, just a team for people who need help o3o

--- End quote ---

1) Etiquette/Netiquette ( if you don't know what they mean, it's pretty much good manners rl and net wise )

^Shouldn't you be accepting people who are mean and have bad manners so that you can help them change their attitudes then? Q_Q Winds, I'm not quite understanding your "help" here. If you truly wish to help I think you should accept everyone regardless of who they are now, and change them for the better if they desire to (and as time progresses).

However, if you're talking about helping them become better players... No offense but you need more skill to be a teacher =O. You still do too many mistakes from the games I've seen :'(.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version