Battle area > Cardfight Vanguard Teams

Team Concordia

(1/5) > >>

Lyrie:

Team page underconstruction~
What we're about*Concordia is latin for harmony.
We started off on tumblr as Fanguards and we play around on CFA a lot. Because of that all of us are super close to one another and we're all really good friends. Hence we decided to make a team on the forums for fun and play around. Most of us are super close friends, and yup~ We're here to have fun
Most of us hang around tumblr more often though.

TeamExecutive CommitteeLeader : Carly [screen name and CFA name] aka Jinzou Enemy on the forum

--- Quote from: Lyrie ---Carly is a super cool person who's really nice to everyone. She's a really dependable person amongst fanguards on tumblr and nearly all of us see her as our oneesan. Carly uses numerous clans including Link Joker, Kagero, etc. Carly is the Ayano of Fanguard to us tumblr fandom!
--- End quote ---
Vice : Brandon aka AloisTrancy on the forum [and CFA]

--- Quote from: Lyrie ---Brandon is a pretty experienced roleplayer and a brilliant cardfighter who uses a lot of decks. His experience can be seen through our matches and is a brilliant sparring partner. Aka The General because of his great roleplays on tumblr.
--- End quote ---
Manager : Lyrie [everywhere]

--- Quote from: Carly ---Lyrie's an amazing artist and cardfighter. She's honest and v. kind. She plays (idk last time we had a cf you played RoyPal). She's Lyrie.
--- End quote ---
lol no i'm not
Members
* Hal [on CFA and screen name] aka Gold Paladin Apologist
--- Quote from: Lyrie ---Hal is a super cool and funny person on fanguard and is pretty skilled with her decks! Metalborg lover
--- End quote ---

* Zalgus
--- Quote from: Carly ---A very dependable and strong Fanguard. Someone we’re very happy to call a friend.
--- End quote ---

* Wes aka DoubleDoubleU
* Faut
--- Quote from: Carly ---The youngest (I’m pretty sure) of Concordia. He’s full of energy, to say the least.
--- End quote ---

* Vanessa akka ThunderGod
Non-forum Members
* Rena
--- Quote ---Aichi of fanguard. very cute baby blueberry we must all protect her, very important and precious baby ;; v ;;!!!
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Quite skilled at the game. 69 is a really funny guy and fun to hang around with! Great person and sparring partner!
--- End quote ---

RecordsTeam RecordsErm
SWEATS.

Other Stuff
* Because we're a tumblr bunch, we come from a lot of different places so our time zones can be quite zzzz //flop
* We usually play for fun and not for competitive reason. But some of our team members are really great COUGH COUGH COUGH GAGS BRANDON COUGHCOUGHCOUGH CHOKES and yup! They are still capable of competitive play!
* We prefer to invite members because we want to keep our group small and cozy and friendly! But feel free to talk to any of us cuz we're all super nice! Except lyrie maybe. Lyrie can get scary huehuehue

katscaps kirisame:
welcome, welcome aboard  to the ship of hell,
Spoilerjk, welcome and may you enjoy your..hmm stay?

Jinzou Enemy:

--- Quote from: katscaps on July 15, 2014, 11:48:46 AM ---welcome, welcome aboard  to the ship of hell,
Spoilerjk, welcome and may you enjoy your..hmm stay?
--- End quote ---

Thank you for the welcome. I for one have always enjoyed questionable voyages.

SpoilerThank you very much. I (we?) appreciate it

Devour:
Welcome aboard, Team Concordia (I really like the name as I too use latin fairly often). Both I and Team Xiphoid Flare welcome you to the forums and hopefully to the competitive side of online Cardfight teams. If you'd like to have a team battle (either normal or gunslinger), just poke me here, on the chat or skype. Noticing how you're all from tumblr, I'd give you mine, if I remember what it was called,a s I haven't used it in quite some time now (q.q). Anyways, good luck in the future!

Seiryuu:
Hi (~^_^)~ Team Final Turn welcome your arrival to this forum ^^/ If you need help(?) or anything(I wonder what could it be), feel free to drop by our thread and post it there ^^

p/s: My IGN is [FT] Seiryuu ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version