Cardfight!! Vanguard > Creative Works

[Game] Create the Card above!

(1/185) > >>

ヤタ:
Now, I was just wondering, as an experiment, if we had any people on here who enjoy Creating Custom Cards. This thread can be moved or deleted if it's not needed here, but I think this'd be fun to see.

The rules are simple. I start by giving a name, then someone creates a card to fit that name, they name a card, and it goes on and on. Remember that all forum rules apply and that you should keep it appropriate! Also, if you wanted to, you could could create cards to go along with your main card.

So then, to start...

Daybreak Envoy, Yatagarasu

(Come on, I had to!)

SoniChris98:
Daybreak Envoy, Yatagarasu
Grade 3 / 11000 / Twin Drive!! / -

AUTO{VC}(LB4): When this unit attacks, choose up to two of your <<Genesis>> rear-guards in the front row, and those units get "AUTO{RC}: [Soul Blast 3] When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, search for up to one <<Genesis>> in your drop zone, and put it into your hand" until end of turn.
AUTO{VC}: [Choose a <<Genesis>> from your hand, and discard it] When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose a card from your soul, put it into your hand, and choose a card from your drop zone, and put it into the soul.
CONT{VC/RC}: Lord

Next up...

Blue Sword Dragon, Sublimation Dragon

[T.A]T.Kai:
Blue Sword Dragon, Sublimation Dragon
g3/Aqf/Tear dragon/11000 power

LB4(AUTO)When this unit attacks, if the number of battles this turn was 4 or more, this unit gets +5000 power and "AUTO(V) (cb1) At the  end of the battle that this unit attacked,If the attack hit a vanguard you may pay the cost. If you do, choose 2 of your rearguards, stand them, and they get power -1000 till end of turn " till end of battle.

ACT (v) (cb1) this unit gets 2000 power till end of turn

CONT(v/r) LORD

ヤタ:
Aand someone doesn't name a card already...

T_RD Ellino:
Soul Liberation Dragon[SSD crossride(NOT A LIBERATOR)]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version