Battle area > Card Strategy

Alfred's Legion Combos!

(1/2) > >>

Ibuki Kouji:
Yo all! First time thought of making a with alfred from royal paladin.. with his leaderrr! But i don't really know anything about royal paladin with alfred... so anyone have any idea of any good combos for him? Just wanted to use him... so i could use it to win much more matches and to have fun.... ^,^ I have used some cards like Twin sword, blaster blade spirit, margal, hidden sage mirron... so any other cards which is perfect for him? Waiting for the reply.... ^,^

Cherry:
Err, be a bit more specific. Do you mean XIV? Ezzell? Margal's more of something you should be playing all the time. Blaster Blade Spirit works perfectly with Ezzell's deck and I personally consider him the MVP being a 10000 defense on your turn 2 if you ride him and just has the ability to smash anything with Mirron(who's only 6k).

A popular Grade 2 option is Brave Stride Seeker, Cherin, Purgation's mate that will give your field +8 for a power turn. Since you don't use OG Alfred's Counterblast unless in chances of emergency (with Stride you won't), you have plenty you can do. Gildas(if you play some Seekers) and Twin Sword are fine to have, as is a teched Starllight Violinist(since you're giving your soul to Ezzell and Mirron, this isn't favorable).

Due to the fact that the Legion Skill calls for copies of the Grade 3s you'd want to use as Stride fuel, you could up your number of Grade 3s to throw in Altomile. You could Superior Call Lauryl and get Altomiles in your hand while setting up for another Legion.

You can play Toypugal if you want. Being in Legion sets off his boost, so Spirit will be at 19 and your other stuff at 18. Cherin will make it a 13k booster, which is something. You'd want to play Blumental if you choose to play Toypugal though, since, even though he's at base an 8, he'll gain 4 and Toypugal boosting him puts him at 21.

G Zone would be pretty much standard. Gablade, Saint Blow maxed, Samuil, Blizzara.

Don't be afraid to Superior Call Margal with the Legion skill if only to get more soul and filter through your deck more.

Jewel Knight engine is also an option because of Swordmy. And Lien's there to sit behind the Ezzell/Alfred you can't boost.

If you meant XIV, I can give you ideas for those too. Try a lot of stuff with your Grade 1/2 lineups and see what you like.

Ibuki Kouji:
YAY!! Thank you so much for your idea... and though i meant my King of Knights, Alfred!! so you saying i should use Alfred x3 Ezzell x3 and altmile x3? If yes for sure and i will post a deck too... so you could see how I'm going to use it !! ^,^ Thank you very much! ^,^

Cherry:
I'd say 4 Ezzell, 3 Alfred, 2 Altomile. Just to maximize your Legioning.

Glad I could help, and I'll gladly look over your deck when you post it.

Fei Yen:

--- Quote from: Messiah Star on March 31, 2015, 05:19:18 AM ---Yo all! First time thought of making a with alfred from royal paladin.. with his leaderrr! But i don't really know anything about royal paladin with alfred... so anyone have any idea of any good combos for him? Just wanted to use him... so i could use it to win much more matches and to have fun.... ^,^ I have used some cards like Twin sword, blaster blade spirit, margal, hidden sage mirron... so any other cards which is perfect for him? Waiting for the reply.... ^,^

--- End quote ---

if you try to mix ezerr + alfred with jewel knights (swordmy,cymbelline, and other jewels),  calling cymbelline behind the vanguard and then resting it for its skill and give jewel knight rears power can be a very good tactic to use since the vg can't be boosted. And for the following turns you can stride for pressure and win. I have the deck myself and usually using the legion skill once and then striding in the following turns can give you the win. Cherry's suggestions are good also ^^. If you wanna test game and etc i'll be happy to help test out if i'm around. Anyways good luck and have fun experimenting!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version