Main Forum > Administration Center

Change Log

<< < (3/3)

Moe Shinkō:
As I'm busy lately, and will most likely not be online on July 1st, 2015. I'm reducing the WPs in advance of the users who have been showing good behavior or have shown signs of improvements. However, the users who have recently gotten few WP(s), will not to be reduced.

Lowered Warning Points of following users who have been good: SilentHonorsGallaeon, Hyomathunder, Rebornthunder, Shouril20l, jaffs, vDhan, katscaps, Kaze Ryuenji, drat6767, FeiYen06, MakuJD, ren9657/Ren R, NTAArchangel, Riffe, Ibukikouji, Slayersage, NeoBuster, Hibiki4life, PiscesKnight, Hunteret.

Some users may lose more then 3 WP next month. They have been good users generally but because of recent behavior I couldn't reduce their WP, but if they continue to be good again and learn from their mistakes. I'm willing to remove 4 WP.

Apologies to those who's WP I couldn't lower! This is the most lenient and best I could do. I wish I could do more but, gahhh, you know. Anyway, thank you everyone for the wonderful co-operation and being helpful to the community as well. I appreciate your hard work and I hope you appreciate ours, as the mods aren't really, well-loved here. And I wish to fix that and want to create a form of, unity or understanding. Most problems stem from being mis-understandings after all.

Also thank you for reading all of my self-rambling, I just like to express myself from time to time

Moe Shinkō:
The Spam and Swear rules have been edited and changed to the following

Spamming [(Flooding the chat with multiple messages, e.g: 5+ messages under a minute.)
Excessive usage of swears is also prohibited. e.g: Using over four swears in a short timespan or consecutive messages)]

Swearing (You are allowed to use swear words, provided they are not directed at and/or used to provoke/insult anyone.)

Moe Shinkō:
Doing this few days earlier once more because I like to do my work early.

It makes me very happy that the amount of WP's have gone done considerably. The community has gotten really really great, I love it, thank you all for being co-operative, helping out and being supportive as well.

Without further ado, I've subtracted WP from several users. It's really joyful to see how 50% of the list is gone from what it was 6 months ago.

I hope everyone continues to follow the rules and enjoy~ ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version