Buddyfight > Requests

Reveal Hand Feature

(1/2) > >>

Jacob J.:
I hope they will invent a small button by the hand on both Cardfight Vanguard and Future Card Buddyfight. For Vanguard this would be useful for stride and in Buddyfight this would help for abilities as well.  8) 8) 8)

Magus TSS:

--- Quote from: Jacob J. on April 08, 2015, 05:06:38 PM ---I hope they will invent a small button by the hand on both Cardfight Vanguard and Future Card Buddyfight. For Vanguard this would be useful for stride and in Buddyfight this would help for abilities as well.  8) 8) 8)

--- End quote ---
Buddyfight maybe. But I don't see how this would be useful for stride since you have to discard it anyways.

Though could be useful for the grade 3 searches that allow to reveal a card in your hand for it's cost..... All you would need after that is a hand shuffler. >.>

Ibuki Kouji:
The idea is good.. but reveal for stride? i think you mean by G Assist. Yeah, we need that but also need hand shuffler with that too... or else our opponent knows where our cards are... and it will be good for Nubatama Users. ._.

Jacob J.:
Sorry I thought for Cardfight it would be useful for G-Assist not to stride

Ibuki Kouji:

--- Quote from: Jacob J. on April 09, 2015, 07:56:06 AM ---Sorry I thought for Cardfight it would be useful for G-Assist not to stride

--- End quote ---
Yeah, we know that already <,<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version