Battle area > Card Strategy

Great Warrior Dudley Geronimo!

(1/2) > >>

Dregn:
I would like to learn the g-unit "geronimo" and what cards would Synergize with this card... (Open For Deck Builds)
My deck Build:
x1 Mecha Trainer               
x8 Draws
x4 crits
x4 heals

x3 pg
x4 reckless Xpress
x4 wonder boy
x2 Machine gun Gloria

x4 dudley mason
x4 brakki
x2 dudley douglas
x2 jumbo the stun gun

x4 dudley emperor
x2 B.E.D.
x2 Sky diver

x4 Flash Bruise
x4 Geronimo

Please give me the Cards that can synergize with this deck or give me ur deck build...

Thnx in advance XD ;D

Ren «Я»:
"Please give me the Cards that can synergize with this deck or give me ur deck build..."

I don't think that's the right thing to say O.o........

Asking for others decks xD

Dregn:
What I meant was.... Better Cards or Card suggestions

Tipy67:
I would take out skydive for Juggernaut Maximum and if I knew how to use him I'd try running Lucifer

Cherry:
Replace Sky Diver with Dudley Lucifer. You want that Dudley name. You're also likely better off playing 4 Bad End Dragger. I personally don't like Sky Diver nor do I think there's much use for it here for you. But you could play 9 Grade 3s if you want it.

There's honestly not much to worry about beyond the norm when you're thinking of what cards "synergize". You want to focus on either what can give you additional attacks to make your turn worth it (like Sky Diver) and what can give you field sustain to immediately recover from a heavily lost field (Dudley Mason). In addition to those, you want Brakki and Reckless to be able to make their own powers high to force out heavy guards from the opponent.

Field Leader, Zachary can also give sufficient pressure, as he threatens to give you even more sustain after your burst turn.

Your build has the right idea for the most part, it's just badly structured with 3 Perfects. Along with the fact that Wonder Boy does much less than he used to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version