Cardfight!! Vanguard > Creative Works

CFV Final Arts Where Custom Mats are made

(1/14) > >>

[T-SP] Access:
:) Welcome :)
Introductions
We are group on FB that makes Custom Mats for CFA. Since FB is currently the only place that we have expanded, I have decided to expand it to here in the CFA forums where players can see my mats and use them. :) Main :)
Now that Introductions out of the way. I bet you guys want to see some Samples.
SpoilerOmega Loop Glendiose Playmat
SpoilerDream-weaving Ranunculus, Ahsha Playmat
SpoilerGP Alfred & Blaster Blade Liberator Playmat
SpoilerLambros Character Playmat
SpoilerDragonic Overlord the Great Legion Mat
SpoilerRanunculus,Ahsha Stride Playmat
SpoilerMacart & Cormack Legion Playmat
SpoilerBlaster Spirits Playmat
SpoilerGear Chronicles Stride Generation Playmat
SpoilerConquering Supreme Dragon, Conquest Dragon Playmat
SpoilerSusanoo Combo Playmat
SpoilerDragonic Kaiser Crimson Legion Playmat
SpoilerThere are many more like this made by myself and the other creators of the page so feel free to visit us at our FB Page. (CFV Final Arts)

:) You can make request :)
Here is a sample of what I made for one of the request Workerpod Saturday Everyone :)
Workerpod Saturday Mat
Spoiler:) How to make a Request :)
Spoiler*[PLEASE NOTE THAT IF I FEEL THAT THE COLOUR COMBINATION OR IF THE UNITS DO NOT FIT WELL TOGETHER I WILL CHANGE IT IN ORDER TO BETTER SUIT THE OVERALL DESIGN OF THE MAT]*
*[Please post the art/full art of the unit/Character you want or if you have a cut out version of the unit that would be great]*
Unit: Maximum 2-3 units(Depending on size). You may not add more units to a Legion Full art.
Character: Usually up to 1-2
<OPTIONAL>
Circle Colour: Any Colour will do.
Zone Colour: Any Colour will do.
Background: If you wish to have one pls post.
Words/Quote: If you wish to have pls provide it yourself and find the font and colour you wish it to be in.:) Although yes we do have busy schedules of our own so it may take a few days or so before your mats is made so please be patient with us :)
:) All in all I hope that this expands our page and will be able to satisfy you guys with the works we produce :)
Be Sure to stay tune to this thread to see more Mats you could also visit us at our FB Page: CFV Final Arts to see the most updated Mats
:) FB Page Link: www.facebook.com/Vanguard.48 :)
 :) Thank You for Supporting Us :)

Sirvat:
Hey, Well you didn't really explain if you need a specific size or anything so hopefully you can create something with these images.
The units names are Battle Deity, Susano, and Supreme Sky Battle Deity. I would like a playmate using them both if possible, if not anyone of them would do.

Spoiler

NeoBuster:
Hello!  :D I would like to request a Mat with Dragonic Kaiser Crimson please. Here is the image:        http://imgur.com/er76j01  Thank you. 

[T-SP] Access:
Technically we dun really have specifications but I suppose it would be good to give some so it would help for some description of the how the mat will be made. Thanks for the advise Sirvat.
(I have alr updated the post on top)

I will get on to making both the mats for you guys Sirvat and Neo Buster in the meantime please be patient thank you :)

[T-SP] Access:
My apologies for the delay but here they are !!!

Sirvat
The heavens are too small for that deity.
- Supreme Heavenly Battle Deity, Susanoo
Susanoo Combo Playmat
Spoiler
Neo Buster
And now, pair up and surge, Crimson Thunderbolt!
- Dragonic Kaiser Crimson
Dragonic Kaiser Crimson Legion Playmat
Spoiler

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version