Main Forum > Administration Center

Chat ban

(1/2) > >>

penguin90:
Hmmm, wish i could think of a better name but its 5am and brain isnt in creative mode  ;)
Then again i wasnt gonna say anything except for something that was said after i got banned....what was it??
Oh yeah apparently i am an "ungrateful brat that likes to pick fights". So in living up to the expectations of my peers, I made this thread for other users enjoyment..ahem.. i mean to request a explanation for my current ban and any previous ones i still have WP for with screenshots if possible.

P.S. if you dont have screenshots i probably dont care enough and btw what am i ungrateful for again?

Cherry:
You openly provoked Hyoma by calling him a moron.

You've been let off the hook more than you should be for the amount of fights you usually start by calling everyone around you idiots. I called you an "ungrateful brat" because you should have been gone a long time ago like Sinon should've been, but you didn't seem to take that as a hint to stop doing it.

And your WP is from doing this over, and over, and over, AND OVER.

penguin90:
So....em, what about the one before the most recent one assuming that brought me from 6 to 9
and since we are the topic what gave me 6 anyway
also you didnt answer my question
WHAT.IS.IT.THAT.I.SHOULD.BE.GRATEFUL.FOR????
also since you just banned me
isnt that openly provocative??
in which case shouldnt you be banned too??

Cherry:
You should be grateful that you constantly got off the hook.

What brought you from 6 to 9 was calling Hope a douche about him not answering your GSE questions. Which was almost 6 to 12 for calling Blaster rubbish (something about his deck compared to someone else's).

I don't get how banning you is proactive since it's not picking a fight. Me calling you a brat is, but that would only put me on 3 WP. 4 is a 24 Hour ban.

penguin90:
Examples please??
That ban in itself was somewhat flawed. Lets start with that fact that you gave me the WP several hours after i made those comments. Secondly, there was a mod on at the time and how come they didnt do anything about it?? Thirdly, is hope himself not a mod?? So if he actually cared/found that insulting he could easily give me WP/take it up with me,right?? Finally, in what way did talking to people about a certain user being extremely unpleasant while they arent even there infringe on harrassment, insults or provocation??
OH you admit to something. Well thats a surprise and here i thought you were too stuck up for that. I will give you credit for that.
and you dodged the second question
what gave me 6?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version